Testosterone: Pure virility and intensifying sexuality

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More for the older men.

Sylvester Stallone has said testosterone is such a valuable hormone it should be sold OTC. He admits to using it regularly. Not sure of that but it is something all men should know and understand. There are lots of really good places to get info on this hormone.

About 9-12 months ago my sex drive was pretty low and my unit had become rather non compliant. LOL. I am a middle aged geezer so I guess that was to be expected. Nocturnal erections were few and far between and arousal was tough. I did some net research (www.analbolicminds.com) is a good start and actively went on a campaign to raise my T levels. You can take T injections or its available transdermally but those carry risks. Learn about them. I don't advocate drug use but we as men should know about how we work. There are ways to raise T levels endogenously too and I made some effort to do that.

My T levels at baseline were about 400ngms with free T 12.4. The range is 200-1200 and about 8-24 FreeT. I test mine religiously. I am now at about 1500 and 30. It varies but thats really high since I am not injecting or transderming. I also monitor estrogen and other levels of circulating hormone electrolytes.

The results are rather breathtaking. I get 4-6 nocturnal erections and all my erections are rock hard steel. There was a thread earlier on erection angle. Mine is now straight skyward, with no give at all. Arousal is really easy. If I work out I can layer on muscle really quick.

The more fascinating effect is mental. I want to fuck any woman that walks. And I mean fuck. Not make love to, I mean fuck. I play poker and golf and gamble on those games. I now want to raise the stakes. If it were $5 before, now I want to gamble $100. I am a lot more aggressive.

I will relate an incident. I was the post office of all places and I saw this woman, very attractive, and I caught myself oogling her rather blatantly. I am not like that ever, but for some reason she smiled and I thought ok give it a shot. We ended up meeting for a drink later and then back at her place for hours of really aggressive rather rough sex. I was just all over her, very dominant, very very aggressive. In the pillow talk afterwards she said she sensed across the room that I wanted to really fuck her, from a glance only. I just happened to catch her at a time when she needed that, lucky me. And she was very happy too, afterward, VERY happy.. The thing is, that behavior isn't me. I have never gotten that response before. I am convinced is the elevated testosterone. Of course it could be a bunch of other things but I know the T causes the erections. It is just my mental outlook is so different. Maybe not better but different. Wanting to gamble more and take risks is certainly not always a good idea. Weirdly energizing tho.

Excess T has lots and lots of really bad side effects so it isn't something to take lightly. I am not going to describe what I am doing because it involves the use of supplements and medications that should only be used with the help of a physician or if you are well versed in medicine. Its easy to learn about all the ways you can raise T, and any man should know exactly what this hormone can do because I think in the future there are going to be some really astounding ways to stave off the relentless effects of Father Time and we should all know the myths and facts.

Women should know a bit too. T is responsible for female sex drive so if you are waning, you might need to talk to your doc. Plus if your husband or BF goes on T you are going to fucked relentlessly so you might need some to catch up. :biggrin1:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My T levels at baseline were about 400ngms with free T 12.4. The range is 200-1200 and about 8-24 FreeT. I test mine religiously. I am now at about 1500 and 30. It varies but thats really high since I am not injecting or transderming. I also monitor estrogen and other levels of circulating hormone electrolytes.

That last time I had my levels checked was back in April. It was 304 ng/dL with free T 11.2. I have a very low sex drive and some difficulty getting and maintaining an erection, which has been going on for almost 2 years. I finally got my doctor to give me a referral to and endocrinologist, but I haven't made the appointment yet. I've heard he's already booked up through the fall, so it may be a while before I get any answers.

Also, this may sound crazy, but I swear my penis and testicles have shrunk. I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I know it's true, and I'm NOT happy about it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More for the older men.

Sylvester Stallone has said testosterone is such a valuable hormone it should be sold OTC. He admits to using it regularly. Not sure of that but it is something all men should know and understand. There are lots of really good places to get info on this hormone.

About 9-12 months ago my sex drive was pretty low and my unit had become rather non compliant. LOL. I am a middle aged geezer so I guess that was to be expected. Nocturnal erections were few and far between and arousal was tough. I did some net research (www.analbolicminds.com) is a good start and actively went on a campaign to raise my T levels. You can take T injections or its available transdermally but those carry risks. Learn about them. I don't advocate drug use but we as men should know about how we work. There are ways to raise T levels endogenously too and I made some effort to do that.

The results are rather breathtaking. I get 4-6 nocturnal erections and all my erections are rock hard steel. There was a thread earlier on erection angle. Mine is now straight skyward, with no give at all. Arousal is really easy. If I work out I can layer on muscle really quick.

The more fascinating effect is mental. I want to fuck any woman that walks. And I mean fuck. Not make love to, I mean fuck. I play poker and golf and gamble on those games. I now want to raise the stakes. If it were $5 before, now I want to gamble $100. I am a lot more aggressive.

I will relate an incident. I was the post office of all places and I saw this woman, very attractive, and I caught myself oogling her rather blatantly. I am not like that ever, but for some reason she smiled and I thought ok give it a shot. We ended up meeting for a drink later and then back at her place for hours of really aggressive rather rough sex. I was just all over her, very dominant, very very aggressive. In the pillow talk afterwards she said she sensed across the room that I wanted to really fuck her, from a glance only. I just happened to catch her at a time when she needed that, lucky me. And she was very happy too, afterward, VERY happy.. The thing is, that behavior isn't me. I have never gotten that response before. I am convinced is the elevated testosterone. Of course it could be a bunch of other things but I know the T causes the erections. It is just my mental outlook is so different. Maybe not better but different. Wanting to gamble more and take risks is certainly not always a good idea. Weirdly energizing tho.

Excess T has lots and lots of really bad side effects so it isn't something to take lightly. I am not going to describe what I am doing because it involves the use of supplements and medications that should only be used with the help of a physician or if you are well versed in medicine. Its easy to learn about all the ways you can raise T, and any man should know exactly what this hormone can do because I think in the future there are going to be some really astounding ways to stave off the relentless effects of Father Time and we should all know the myths and facts.

Women should know a bit too. T is responsible for female sex drive so if you are waning, you might need to talk to your doc. Plus if your husband or BF goes on T you are going to fucked relentlessly so you might need some to catch up. :biggrin1:
If you're not injecting Test or using transdermal, how are you supplementing?