testosterone supplements

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Here you go Monster,

Tribulus what should you take it for and who

It's an herb not a steroid. It will increase you tetosterone levels by 30 to 50% but not enough to be anabolic. Just enough to keep it up good for dieting or serious training. (over training will cause you testosterone to decrease). your testosterone level has to be up past the 1000 range to be anabolic.
This stuff is somewhat of a miracle drug for older guys,as it has worked wonders for me.:biggrin1:

Tinyone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he sed test supplements, if you want supplements stick to a supplement called tribulus terrestris, there is no need for you to take testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, or testosterone propionate as these are injectable steroids, need any help with test give me a shout,

I have low testosterone and I don't like needles. Can you help?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I ordered Androgel online, i didn't notice any difference, it was bogus, I was stupid, so be careful. Where do you guys get yours?

What Gram did you order, or did you get an Androgel pump?

Did you order it for energy or physical benefit from a low testosterone condition prescribed by your doctor, or did you do it for PE?

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure about "supplements." Regardless of the delivery method, (oral, injectable, transdermal/gel) you could try something that delivers about 35mg/day. No, wait, that's not right... maybe it depends on if you are using testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, or testosterone propionate... no, that's not right, either.

Never mind.

LOL Are you on the right board?

I think you got supplementing natural test with administering an exoneous supply :)

to the thread starter; are you seeking natural supplementation?

Zinc
Tribulus Terrestris (quality stuff)
Macca (more for libido)
Tong Kat Ali

all are good natural "boosters"

why do you need to increase your testosterone?

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW... reads the thread. lots of poor eduvated comments. But some good info as well.

here here, to the gentleman who commented on diet, rest and exercise. that's where it starts. supplements are just that, supplementing a good health regimen.

DC DEEP,

what were your inquires to AAS? i consider myself an educated person in this field.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 21 y/o, but overstressed.

I have an inkling after reading this thread that there's something fishy going on other than stress, and I'm gonna get my hormones,whatever checked out.

I don't get morning wood anymore. No spontaneous erections. My manual erections are good but not great, and softees have been crippled.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The stress will do it every time. On top of it add (potentially) a poor diet rich in foods void of nutrition and too little sleep, and you have a recipe for weak erections.

There's plenty of information on the web to address your issue but we Americans want pills to take care of the problem so we can still have our donuts, red bull, microwave gourmet foods, etc. and king kong erections.

If the doctor does find something else is wrong then reducing stress, eating healthy, and getting enough sleep and exercise will be a big plus in addressing whatever the issue is.