testosterone therapy

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The sweating doesn't sound like it's hormone related. Maybe something along the lines of hyperhidrosis. It's worth talking to a physician about. The biggest issue I had aside from the forest of hair that sprouted all over my body was the increase in red blood cell production. It started about 2 years into the T therapy. It's something you should talk about with your physician and be aware that it can happen. It doesn't happen with everyone, but it is a possible side effect.

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The sweating doesn't sound like it's hormone related. Maybe something along the lines of hyperhidrosis. It's worth talking to a physician about. The biggest issue I had aside from the forest of hair that sprouted all over my body was the increase in red blood cell production. It started about 2 years into the T therapy. It's something you should talk about with your physician and be aware that it can happen. It doesn't happen with everyone, but it is a possible side effect.
Yup,happened to me so they took me off of TRT claiming there's no way to treat increased red blood cell production and too much will give me a stroke or heart attack. So back to feeling like shit and cant do anything about it supposedly. :)

vas

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup,happened to me so they took me off of TRT claiming there's no way to treat increased red blood cell production and too much will give me a stroke or heart attack. So back to feeling like shit and cant do anything about it supposedly. :)
Could you moderate it by donating blood?

I had some evidence of iron overload which is found to down-regulating T; It was consistent with my high red meat consumption and cooking on cast iron. The only "treatment" is bleeding...so I donate blood each time I'm eligible.