Testosterone

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is about the 4th or 5th thread in a month, about guys wanting to get hormones without a prescription.

Guys, taking hormones is not a casual thing. It is not a magic bullet to get more muscle or bigger balls or a bigger cock. An increase in one hormone triggers the pituitary gland to cause an avalanche of other hormonal responses. Incorrect dosing can result in serious complications, and damage endocrine glands. Taking a controlled dose of cortical steroids, under medical supervision, can cause wild variation in blood insulin levels. Unsupervised, unmonitored dosing of sex hormones or growth hormones is just absolutely not worth the risk.

If you are really concerned about your hormonal levels, go to an endocrinologist. If you have an imbalance, they can help you. If you don't have an imbalance, taking "off the 'net" drugs could be suicidal.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
This is about the 4th or 5th thread in a month, about guys wanting to get hormones without a prescription.

Guys, taking hormones is not a casual thing. It is not a magic bullet to get more muscle or bigger balls or a bigger cock. An increase in one hormone triggers the pituitary gland to cause an avalanche of other hormonal responses. Incorrect dosing can result in serious complications, and damage endocrine glands. Taking a controlled dose of cortical steroids, under medical supervision, can cause wild variation in blood insulin levels. Unsupervised, unmonitored dosing of sex hormones or growth hormones is just absolutely not worth the risk.

If you are really concerned about your hormonal levels, go to an endocrinologist. If you have an imbalance, they can help you. If you don't have an imbalance, taking "off the 'net" drugs could be suicidal.

Yea i agree w what DC is saying. im going to school to be a nutritionist and as part of that i have to take classes about anatomy physiology, chemestry, and to not know what your doing and taking a hormone is a dangerous thing to do. Andro is a chemical that increases testosterone in the body by 400% but only for a 2 hour peroid after yur body has digested and expelled it through your urine the effect of the drug will stop working. What comes with this? Highs and lows of the drug. You use i it works ok u keep using it you begin to need mmore to get the same effect, and then eventually u rely on it to have the same problems u did befor eu started using it. My opinion dont start until u need to replace the hormone in your body, if u want to get a raging hard bonermy suggestion is PE exercises as the do help increase blood flow.

Good luck bro!
Godbless