Testosterone

Low testosterone runs in my family and lately I've been losing a lot of weight and getting healthier but i need to take something that can help my t level. My doctor told me man stream meds are more expensive than useful. So I thought I'd ask my fellows on here. Plus I'm starting on my bit of gut, any advice for either. Message me or respond. Thanks guys

Bdglf

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Injectable testosterone works great. Not that costly and well worth it. Also there's no need to inject it into the muscle. Just pinch some skin on the side of your stomach put the needle in and inject. There are also creams that are even less expensive that you rub on bare skin. For instance on your shoulder. It also will increase your t level.

Reactions: monkbro

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your total testosterone is below 400, the benefits of testosterone might outweigh the fairly minor risks. You appear to be young and, if you are hoping to father children, you need to know that taking the stuff will make you infertile while you are on it with no guarantee of fertility returning if you go off. Ineluctable testosterone is inexpensive at less than $20.00 per month so long as you aren't paying someone to inject you.

Reactions: sangheili90

My levels are around 120 by whatever test my doctor ran. He said that it isn't low enough to suggest injection and that if I add some small supplements into exercise it should help. I just don't wanna buy any bs pill fix. I am starting to be more active. I'm not worried about being a father. My wife doesn't want kids lol

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
120 is crazy low, possibly appropriate for a one hundred year old man. You must feel horrible. At 120 you are probably at risk for osteoporosis. I would definitely get another opinion. I used to live in Tampa and had a great urologist. I will try to think of his name.

120 is crazy low, possibly appropriate for a one hundred year old man. You must feel horrible. At 120 you are probably at risk for osteoporosis. I would definitely get another opinion. I used to live in Tampa and had a great urologist. I will try to think of his name.
I appreciate it. It fluxes up and down but that is my lowest. My highest is around 300. But that's around the morning time. Like most guys that's my teste spike. Still able to bone but I just have to make sure I ready to go and plenty of foreplay lol. I'm gonna try some "fixes" first for a few months then if nothing else I'll find something else.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I appreciate it. It fluxes up and down but that is my lowest. My highest is around 300. But that's around the morning time. Like most guys that's my teste spike. Still able to bone but I just have to make sure I ready to go and plenty of foreplay lol. I'm gonna try some "fixes" first for a few months then if nothing else I'll find something else.

It is normal for testosterone levels to fluctuate throughout the day. Assuming you have a full night of good quality sleep, your levels should peak upon first arising in the morning and be at their low point later in the day.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Excess weight suppresses testosterone production, so it is great that you are working out as well as losing weight. Talk to your doctor about clomiphene (now generic but original brand was Clomid). Unlike injectable or topical testosterone, oral clomiphene stimulates the production of your own testosterone, doesn't shrink your balls (actually increases their size) and is designed to kick start your testes so you will no longer need anything to maintain a healthy T-level. The drug was originally used to increase fertility in women, but its mechanism works in a similar way in men. Repros Therapeutics has trials underway for using the drug specifically in overweight men and the clinical trials show very good response. It is expected to clear FDA approval in the near future. But, until then, many doctors are prescribing the (cheap) generic off-label. I've written about it elsewhere in this forum (it worked wonders for me). Full disclosure - I now have invested money into Repros' stock.

Excess weight suppresses testosterone production, so it is great that you are working out as well as losing weight. Talk to your doctor about clomiphene (now generic but original brand was Clomid). Unlike injectable or topical testosterone, oral clomiphene stimulates the production of your own testosterone, doesn't shrink your balls (actually increases their size) and is designed to kick start your testes so you will no longer need anything to maintain a healthy T-level. The drug was originally used to increase fertility in women, but its mechanism works in a similar way in men. Repros Therapeutics has trials underway for using the drug specifically in overweight men and the clinical trials show very good response. It is expected to clear FDA approval in the near future. But, until then, many doctors are prescribing the (cheap) generic off-label. I've written about it elsewhere in this forum (it worked wonders for me). Full disclosure - I now have invested money into Repros' stock.
I've been reading medical studies on Clomid. I might look into that. It seems the safest attempt that I can stop if need be. I really appreciate your experienced knowledge. It helps a lot.

Reactions: pwrdick

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been self administering test since I turn 40 (4years ago) not sure how easy it is to get over there but in the UK it's a piece of cake. Turned my life around sex drive sky high (was fairly high before) but I stay lean and gain muscle in the gym.

inbox me for advice if you like mate