Testralin - the T-Maker

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone been on Testralin?

I just had an appointment with my herb doc and we're going through a quest to find out exactly why my body refuses to produce normal amounts of testosterone.

We've tried several things so far, and based on what we've found so far - we are making some serious headway, the natural way.
Because I was still in the ditch even after medication that was supposed to force my body to produce, we are trying several herbal remedies. THe first is Testralin.

So far, on day 2, I noticed more erection staying power, but much better than ever before.
I'll update with my experiences, but the proof will be within the blood test to see if it balances me out.

Has anyone been treated with Testralin?
Experiences?
Effects?

A-Z Products List | Metagenics | Testralin

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, never took testralin
do have a question though -
have you had a blood draw for a testosterone level check? it will give you a baseline to compare (re-test every 3-6 months and see if you are going up with your Testralin herbal combination). just a suggestion Mate

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no, never took testralin
do have a question though -
have you had a blood draw for a testosterone level check? it will give you a baseline to compare (re-test every 3-6 months and see if you are going up with your Testralin herbal combination). just a suggestion Mate

Exactly!

Yes, we have had a HUGE draw (15 vials) every three months monitoring everything.

My doctor is overseeing all testing results and medications.
That's why I started it. It's not me "Thinking" I'm low.
My Doctor and the blood test results are showing Low.
Hoping that it can help someone else that has Low T levels, IF this works.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope your being realistic about all this as age, genetics, diet and physical shape all play factors as well as alcholo and smoking pot can crash testosterone levels.

There are many herbal remedies and not all work the same for everyone. As a athlete I use a suplement called Vitrix availabel at most health food store and the like. But I also watch my diet and alcholo intake.

Good luck with experiment

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Testralin seems to be leaning on the isoflavones and green tea to create good hormone balance. Off the top of my head, I think green tea not only speeds up metabolism but increases free testosterone.

Now if my memory serves me right isoflavones have mixed reviews. Some people think guys shouldn't take them because they increase estrogen in men, while others believe it competes with estrogen for the same receptor sites thus decreasing the negative effects of excess estrogen in the body.

Having experimented with many herbs and other things myself I can tell you that erectile function is not always linked to high testosterone levels. In your case it might be. I remember i took tongkat ali 50:1 ratio of about 1 gram a day for about 2 weeks, then had my T levels checked and they were through the rough, my estrogen was low, dht levels high, and free testosterone really high. Unfortunately my erectile function was in the gutter.

A good hormone balance is probably the way to go, so if this supplement is working for you i say stick with it, no matter what the tests say.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My only suggestion is don't buy the Testralin from the doctor. Not saying that YOUR doctor would give a diagnosis or skew test results to sell product, but some do.

Believe me some of the things I buy from his lab, some I do not.
Everything he has suggested was based on looking at blood test results.
My head shrinker on the other hand... "what's the pill of the month".

All of the blood tests are taken from a separate lab and processed by that seperate lab (Which my hospital and I use frequently).
The results are sent to my doc, and then we review them after the 3 month interval.

I priced it online, and the $54.00 price tag was common across the sites I found. It's also what I paid locally.

The whole goal is to find out why - even after a chemical attempt to raise my testosterone level - my T-levels are so low.

sgtrock, I think your right. I have a sinking feeling that it is my over the top stress/anxiety/depression level that absolutely kills energy/sex drive etc.
But... it's been that way for years. There's no way that I can get rid of it at the moment, so I need to try and supplement.

I'm hoping this does the trick. Time will tell.

Last edited: