Texans Fear Obama-itis?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure it's pointless responding to a banned member, but I feel I have to vent. Plus I'm sure you'll return, like a turd that just can't be flushed away no matter how many times the chain is pulled

Voices of dissent on this site have NEVER been deleted or banned. The Lib-phobics get banned because they are unable to construct thoughtful debate, instead using abusive terms like 'pinko' - seriously?, get with the times - and 'fag' and 'fairy' and all the other out-of date derogatory euphemisms for 'homosexual' or 'non-white' as a weak cover for their total lack of intelligent defense. Don't flatter yourself by classifying your posts as 'dissent'. You're not even close.

But it's always been one of the biggest and most lame excuses by some of these "anonymous types". They have always claimed that this board was so much fun. Then all of a sudden, the Politics section was formed and immediately the board was infested with them damn liberals. Numerically speaking, this section of the board is one of the least attended. Right now there are only 4 people viewing this section compared to something like Celebrity Endowments which have 198 of them or the Sex With A Large Penis section which also has more than 100 viewers at several times during the day.

Bottom line is... the mass majority of them don't think before they type. They create statements full of veiled anger and hate (among other spelling and grammatical atrocities), expecting that nobody will respond back with similar indignation because it's "just their opinion". And when they're approached with the slightest bit of opposition to their convictions they freak the hell out. As in the case of this misguided closet case who made multiple accounts just to call someone a faggot on a Friday night. And I'm sure as our country continues to fall into the hands of the insane, there will be more of them coming here and hiding behind their avatars, talking lots of incredulous crap and getting mad when their beliefs are challenged.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every time I see the title of this thread, I read it as "Texans Fear Obama-tits? :tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go for the wifebeater. V-necks are so faggy, it would just be redundant.

Yeah. I'm thinking black with Schiaparelli Pink letters, sans serif, natch :cool:

Besides, down here wifebeaters are practically a requirement; T-shirts are just too hot for me to wear for most of the Spring, Summer and Fall.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yeah. I'm thinking black with Schiaparelli Pink letters, sans serif, natch :cool:

Besides, down here wifebeaters are practically a requirement; T-shirts are just too hot for me to wear for most of the Spring, Summer and Fall.
Black is definitely not my color.

Can I get mine emblazoned on a navy blue trucker's cap with matching mud flaps?