Texas cock

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by luvbigcock1, Dec 8, 2011.

1. luvbigcock1

luvbigcock1 Member

Albums:
    From Texas here. Would really like to see some big cocks from Texas. I know there are surely some big ones around. I'd luv to find some that are truely thick. I want to stroke a big fat cock and watch it shoot a big load of cockjuice. Also want to frot with a huge dick. Hope to hear from some huge cocks. I like straight or bi-curious. I did some frot with a guy awhile back and it was awesome. Boh our cocks were throbbing so hard. We both shot huge loads all over each others cock. UUmmmmm!!!!!!!!! Hope to hear from all big dicks in Texas. Especially mature cocks.

2. virginmeatlover

virginmeatlover New Member

Hello LPSG! I'm from Texas, right in between austin and San Antonio, Im a 31 year old Hispanic male, I never had any problems with the ladies, I've had more than my fare share. Since I can remember, I wanted to have an experience with a large cock. I denied my craving for far too long, I dont know where to look, and my craving seems to be stronger than ever. Im not broke, but i dont want to pay some one to enlighten me. The way i see it, im untapped, and will worship there cocks for our time together, no one is loosing. I'm not too picky as long as their clean, and go easy in the begining, and 9 to 12inches. Any way I need some advice on where to find the one, cause I'm not going to deprive myself any longer.

Draft saved Draft deleted