Texas cocksucker aims to please II

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Texasdave, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Texasdave

Texasdave New Member

I'm a gay guy in Plano TX who enjoys sucking cock and tries my level best to please. Looking for responsive cocks ages 18-50 (straight, gay, or bi) that enjoy being well sucked. There must be some local cocks out there that would appreciate loving attention on a regular basis. No strings, no commitments, no games, no hassle; just plain old uncomplicated sexual pleasure. Every guy is different; if you and I hit it off, I will work with you to discover and deliver exactly what rings your bell. My goal is to perfect our routine to the point where I can bring you to a paroxysm of wild moaning twitching delight (“Oh God don’t stop! DON’T STOP!”) climaxed by a deep shuddering orgasm. I'm an ex-football player and a big, masculine, quiet, easygoing, low-key guy with a deep voice (no one ever suspects me of being gay) and a sense of humor. All I ask of you is that you be clean, DD-free, and have a horny cock. My place. No fatties please. I aim to satisfy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice