Texas Cocksucker Seeking Aggressive, Hung Cocks To Train My Throat

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by cute_cocksucker, Jan 3, 2011.

1. cute_cocksucker

cute_cocksucker New Member

If your looking for a slut on his knees, sucking and gagging on your big cocks, and begging for your hot sperm, then look no further.

I am a 32, white male, blond, 5'8, 175lbs, located in the Houston area, who is a hungry cocksucker that knows that my place is between a superior MAN's legs getting my throat pumped. I am naturally submissive, willing to take instruction, and obey orders to ensure that I service & pleasure you in the manner you desire. I also pride myself as being a great cocksucker who is very eager to serve.

I am looking for aggressive, dominant, and assertive MEN that are hung and thick and who do not have interest whatsoever in reciprocation. I am especially fond of verbal MEN that are demanding and who remind me that swallowing their load is a privelage and a reward that I must work hard to earn.

You should have a high sex drive, know what you want, and have a good imagination. You should also have stamina and be able to receive extended periods of oral for several hours. I love to service multiple cummers who shoot big loads.

When I choke when taking your cock too deep, instead of backing away, you should guide my head back down and and tell me to focus on the sensation of my throat being stretched by your cock and remind me that my role is to satisfy you, regardless if I enjoy it or not.

You can instruct me to be between your thighs, giving you great head, while I take my time worshiping your cock and balls with my mouth, tounge, and throat, or if you prefer, grab me by the back of my head, slam me against the wall and force your thick cock down my throat as you face fuck me balls deep like a true slut.

Draft saved Draft deleted