Texas governor suggests gay veterans should leave

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it was Columbus that called natives here Indians, but as Julianna so aptly pointed out, it's Merkins who have never corrected the mistake. Shows you what a good idea it is to stand firm in your decisions! I'm sure that having people ask me where my feathers were when I told them I was Indian has made this a particularly sore subject for me, I was never graced with not knowing how dumb people can be.

Goat meat, lamb, most pork all gross me out. When I eat meat it's got to be boneless chicken or steak, bones creep me out.

Buddha was born in India, Gandhi and Mother Teresa lived and worked there, the Dalai Lama lived there for years during his flight from Tibet (I don't know if he resides there still) and it is rumoured that Jesus may have spent time there during the years of his life that are not recorded. I don't know if it's true, but I like to believe it could be a possible explaination for his views being so drastically different from his "peers'' of the time.

It will be interesting to see how India plays into the world drama as it unfolds. They are opening up to factories and tech companies locating there, almost any time you call for customer service from any company the call center is in India. They have new money, gaining social position because of it, they have the bomb and more people than anyone else, except possibly China. If those two ever form a bond, the rest of us can kiss our precious postion of world leaders goodby, and maybe it's time.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's gotta be me being a snob, Jacinto. I'm sure goats are delicious. I'm sure dogs are, too, if cooked properly, and rattlesnakes and grubs, for that matter, but there are some things I fear I shall never know about.
I'm really not too familiar with Buddhist dietary restrictions, which is the only reason I left them out.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 16 2005, 09:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 16 2005, 09:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 17 2005, 01:23 AM
Well, I find cigarettes and coffee delicious and I&#39;m sure there are more than a few people who would disagree with that.
[post=321357]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah, but the difference there is that they&#39;re wrong.
[post=321382]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Indeed. Those fuckers.

They aughtta be deported&#33;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And speaking of "us faggots"...and OT...tough, you&#39;ll get over it...did ya&#39;ll know that Mass. has the lowest divorce rate in the nation? Marry&#39;n queers will be the end of civilization as we know it. Well, we know it.........................and it sucks. And not the good way. The end of our "civilization" certainly isn&#39;t because two guys or two women want the same basic rights afforded every other person in America. Illegal aliens have more rights here than I do.

Most recent rant concluded. I think I&#39;ll go have another beer...and maybe get a blowjob from my lover of almost 9 years................OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

sorry..................kinda.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 17 2005, 06:00 PM
And speaking of "us faggots"...and OT...tough, you&#39;ll get over it...did ya&#39;ll know that Mass. has the lowest divorce rate in the nation? Marry&#39;n queers will be the end of civilization as we know it. Well, we know it.........................and it sucks. And not the good way. The end of our "civilization" certainly isn&#39;t because two guys or two women want the same basic rights afforded every other person in America. Illegal aliens have more rights here than I do.

Most recent rant concluded. I think I&#39;ll go have another beer...and maybe get a blowjob from my lover of almost 9 years................OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

sorry..................kinda.
[post=321642]Quoted post[/post]​

Kink .. I get to likin&#39; you more and more with every post. *LOL*

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar@Jun 17 2005, 05:09 PM
[post=321651]Quoted post[/post]​

1700+ posts and you just now like me? damn. Guess I&#39;m going to have to "bone up" on my wit. :evilgrin:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jun 17 2005, 06:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jun 17 2005, 06:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@Jun 17 2005, 05:09 PM
[post=321651]Quoted post[/post]​

1700+ posts and you just now like me? damn. Guess I&#39;m going to have to "bone up" on my wit. :evilgrin:
[post=321658]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL ... naa i&#39;ve just recently decided to fess up ;)

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 16 2005, 10:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 16 2005, 10:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jun 17 2005, 01:23 AM
Well, I find cigarettes and coffee delicious and I&#39;m sure there are more than a few people who would disagree with that.
[post=321357]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah, but the difference there is that they&#39;re wrong.
[post=321382]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Be gay with me?
Thanks.Bye.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 17 2005, 07:00 PM
...and maybe get a blowjob from my lover of almost 9 years................OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

That&#39;s what frustrates me. In my less than humble opinion, the ONLY fucking reason anyone actually opposes gay marriage is because a lot of straight people don&#39;t want to think about two men fucking. I seriously doubt anyone really cares about lesbians. They&#39;re cute. People love them. They&#39;re like snackfoods... You can&#39;t go wrong with lesbians.
But seriously, folks (groan) I will never be convinced otherwise. Straight people feel threatened by the idea of mancockonmancockaction. That&#39;s all that&#39;s really going on here.
And we all know why they&#39;re so afraidhypenrepulsed... Because they don&#39;t want to admit that they, too, might be a little into mancock.
Boy I sure said "mancock" a lot in this reply.

One more for the road: mancock.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by absinthium+Jun 18 2005, 02:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(absinthium &#064; Jun 18 2005, 02:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Jun 17 2005, 07:00 PM
...and maybe get a blowjob from my lover of almost 9 years................OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

That&#39;s what frustrates me. In my less than humble opinion, the ONLY fucking reason anyone actually opposes gay marriage is because a lot of straight people don&#39;t want to think about two men fucking. I seriously doubt anyone really cares about lesbians. They&#39;re cute. People love them. They&#39;re like snackfoods... You can&#39;t go wrong with lesbians.
But seriously, folks (groan) I will never be convinced otherwise. Straight people feel threatened by the idea of mancockonmancockaction. That&#39;s all that&#39;s really going on here.
And we all know why they&#39;re so afraidhypenrepulsed... Because they don&#39;t want to admit that they, too, might be a little into mancock.

[post=321775]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think I might love you a little.

*checks*

Yupp.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Perry is a Bush operative, I&#39;m not sure if he is a "007" but if he was he would REALLY do his best.

If your not in his state bless ya, Death Penalty and Christian Compassion as well as disgusting&#33;&#33;

blackwood

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by absinthium@Jun 17 2005, 11:20 PM

[post=321775]Quoted post[/post]​
I think that double standard&#39;s normal. Your really homophobic countries, the ones where sodomy&#39;s a capital offense, generally don&#39;t have laws against lesbianism because they&#39;re so sexist they don&#39;t even realize women exist outside of the realm of marriage and motherhood. Moving out of the law and into the realm of sociology, cultures where homosexuality&#39;s institutionalized more often have special places for what happens between two men than what happens between two women.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 18 2005, 07:32 PM
Your really homophobic countries, the ones where sodomy&#39;s a capital offense, generally don&#39;t have laws against lesbianism because they&#39;re so sexist they don&#39;t even realize women exist outside of the realm of marriage and motherhood.

Commenting on the illegality of gay male sexual acts in Great Britain, Queen Victoria was asked why there was no similar law forbidding sex between two women. She said, "I hardly think it necessary: women do not engage in such behaviour."