Texas LPSG Members; Meet And Greet?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, you have a point Rouge. If enough people from the lower midwest states decides to get in on the meet we will have to switch which state we are meeting in.

Hazel God can come with me in my vehicle ;) Muah hahaha
:: rubs hands together ::

I was going to point out that Austin is the only meeting place that makes sense...but suddenly the idea of a long car trip is really appealing, especially knowing the rules of the road for hitchhikers! :la:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have suggested before that we have a meet up out at Hippie Hollow! It is clothing optional.....you don't have to take off your clothes if you don't want to! I will bring the ice chests with little plastic bottles of Berringer's White Zinfidale.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hippie Hollow? That has been on HBO hasn't it? Oh my word.

Haha.

Waco area isn't that bad to meet up in.

If anything we could all just go to Dallas.

I have never been but I'm sure there are some people that frequent the area who know good stops/shops up that a way.

Too bad my sister doesn't live in Oklahoma anymore.
I would have a free place to stay!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just suggested Hippie Hollow because it is convienant to me (20 minutes) and I am trying to convert everyone to nudism. (Ha Ha) There's other neat places we could have the meet and greet here in Austin. Like The Oasis which is right next door to Hippie Hollow.

There's a Mexican Restaurant I know of in downtown Austin that has a private dining room we can reserve. (I was a nudist party planner for a while)

We could have it at the Zilker Park Clubhouse but we have to in put for the date 3 months in advance.

My nudist club is hosting a boat party on September the 20th. The boat goes to Hippie Hollow. They rent a big party barge and provide food and drink. They sell tickets for the event to pay for it.

If there was any interest and we knew how many people.....and we set a date.....maybe we could rent a boat and go out on Lake Austin or Lake Travis for the day. Or even Lady Bird Lake (formally known as Town Lake)

These are just my suggestions. I don't really have any contacts in Dallas.....except at the nudist clubs in the Dallas area.

There's a clothing optional nudist club in Oklahoma called Oaklake Trails..... halfway between Oklahoma City and Tulsa that would be a good place to meet up at. If people were open to meeting up at a nudist club.

Just trying to be helpful. Maybe Starbucks would be the best place to meet up.

Last edited: