Texas or Oklahoma; huge cock wanted for cuckold fantasy

Little_Man

Just Browsing
Media
Oklahoma (looking for one that dwarfs me in Texas
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very Mean man (preferably black) with a huge dick wanted (HUGE) to tear apart the hottest girl I've ever met all while proving to me, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Bigger dicks are Better (especially with this girl I care about).

If there's anybody in north Texas or in Oklahoma with a huge dick (7" x 7" at least !!) that would find it kinky to rip me apart emotionally about the size of my little guy, I can provide the lady, she is an incredibly hot Asian/Caucasian (haha she's a Cock-Asian!) whose first big cock was almost 9" girth and she has been hinting at loving them ever since. I personally have had this cuckold fantasy for a year or so now, partly due to this beautiful woman, and I'd love to surprise her with a date set up for some lucky lucky guy (lucky to have a huge cock and lucky to fuck this AMAZINGLY HOTT girl [9/10 - 10/10 depending on preference... not gonna lie I think she's the hottest girl I've ever met... amazing body, intense sexual vibe, round but firm ass, not too thin but not too thick, wettest pussy ever, golden skin, greatly shaped boobs, and to top it off, she cums really easily, vocally, and intensely... she has it all]) to tear her pussy up and (hopefully) PROVE that huge dicks are faaaarrrrr better than my small size, especially since I care about this girl.

Haha, I call it "emotional spanking" except instead of just spanking it's all-out hardcore-insane BDSM... but emotionally binding me to my small dick.

..Your cock slowly slipping into her tight, wet (WET WET WET damn it's a fucking fountain!) pussy, her moaning uncontrollably laughing at how much better your giant cock is than my penis, insulting me directly, comparing, and whatever else would prove that my dick could never please her like yours can. And don't worry I am not insecure enough for this to harm me in any way. Like I said, it's emotional spanking, just cause my ass is red after she spanks the hell out of it doesn't mean it won't be fine tomorrow.

I'm talking the most intense, hardcore, ridiculously harsh and mean cuckolding I've ever heard of.

Anyway, interested? Gimme a message.
Bigger is better. And Biggest is Best. The biggest dick will win (unless the next biggest is a black man...then maybe not ;) And trust me, this girl is fucking WORTH IT.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very Mean man (preferably black) with a huge dick wanted (HUGE) to tear apart the hottest girl I've ever met all while proving to me, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Bigger dicks are Better (especially with this girl I care about).

If there's anybody in north Texas or in Oklahoma with a huge dick (7" x 7" at least !!) that would find it kinky to rip me apart emotionally about the size of my little guy, I can provide the lady, she is an incredibly hot Asian/Caucasian (haha she's a Cock-Asian!) whose first big cock was almost 9" girth and she has been hinting at loving them ever since. I personally have had this cuckold fantasy for a year or so now, partly due to this beautiful woman, and I'd love to surprise her with a date set up for some lucky lucky guy (lucky to have a huge cock and lucky to fuck this AMAZINGLY HOTT girl [9/10 - 10/10 depending on preference... not gonna lie I think she's the hottest girl I've ever met... amazing body, intense sexual vibe, round but firm ass, not too thin but not too thick, wettest pussy ever, golden skin, greatly shaped boobs, and to top it off, she cums really easily, vocally, and intensely... she has it all]) to tear her pussy up and (hopefully) PROVE that huge dicks are faaaarrrrr better than my small size, especially since I care about this girl.

Haha, I call it "emotional spanking" except instead of just spanking it's all-out hardcore-insane BDSM... but emotionally binding me to my small dick.

..Your cock slowly slipping into her tight, wet (WET WET WET damn it's a fucking fountain!) pussy, her moaning uncontrollably laughing at how much better your giant cock is than my penis, insulting me directly, comparing, and whatever else would prove that my dick could never please her like yours can. And don't worry I am not insecure enough for this to harm me in any way. Like I said, it's emotional spanking, just cause my ass is red after she spanks the hell out of it doesn't mean it won't be fine tomorrow.

I'm talking the most intense, hardcore, ridiculously harsh and mean cuckolding I've ever heard of.

Anyway, interested? Gimme a message.
Bigger is better. And Biggest is Best. The biggest dick will win (unless the next biggest is a black man...then maybe not ;) And trust me, this girl is fucking WORTH IT.
That is one weird story !!!!!!