Texas!!!!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Vince, we're on a thread about large male genitals. What do you think are the odds we'll get all mature adults on this site? Maybe, cigarbabe knows the odds.
You're right hootie.

Never mind Star, you're good for a laugh at least. Carry on.

I like Texas.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now, when are you going to take me on as an apprentice in cabinetry?
Anytime dude. You just have to be willing to accept low Turkish wages (basically for free by US standards) and have a desire to work wood. :eek: :tongue: :wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
let him feel sad about not looking as good in burnt orange as others :wink:. im just saying, only SOME people cant pull it off

Nope, sorry. I love the 'Horns, but the sad truth is that burnt orange looks like dogshit on anyone who wears it. The color is just fugly.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nope, sorry. I love the 'Horns, but the sad truth is that burnt orange looks like dogshit on anyone who wears it. The color is just fugly.

i had to replicate the color in art, no brown involved. you put a drop of black in orange paint.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say even though Texas won and is once beaten, who they played and how they did it was weak. USC would've beaten Texas and so would've Utah. I don't speculate how OU or UF would've fared since they haven't played yet. I give props to tOSU, they played about as good as they could without winning it with a defensive stop at the end. At any rate, without playoffs we'd be wondering who was better than who like we are today. Some teams matchup better than others, so even a playoff system doesn't work to a large extent.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, so here are the real final standings:

1. Utah. Undefeated. Wins over BYU, TCU and Alabama should be more than enough for anybody.

2. Texas. The most impressive one-loss team, because their one loss came by way of a last-second miracle on the road against a really, really good team.

3. USC. Their one loss also came on the road, but Oregon St. isn't nearly as good as Texas Tech.

4. Florida. Their one loss came at home against a four-loss team (albeit probably the best four-loss team of all time.)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry buddy, Florida is #1. USC is the only team that has an argument. Texas could barely take care of Ohio State, who got wiped out by USC. Big 12 teams play NO defense. Utah, well if you want to be ranked, get into a real conference and play real competition week in and week out.

That you have Utah and Texas ahead of USC and Florida raises a red flag to me...and Texas the most impressive one loss team? Who did they lose to, Texas Tech? And Florida lost to Ole Miss, so what happened in the bowl game when Texas Tech played Ole Miss? Texas Tech got beat the fuck up because the Big 12 is not ready. Big 12 is a glorified version of the Big 10, without the defense.

Anyone who votes Utah #1 is just trying to prove a point that there should be a playoff.