Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, you always see these click bait sites like "Check Out These Hilarious Text Responses" like a dad texting his son back something stupid. I would bet most of those are falsified, just like a lot of the hilarious Facebook or Tinder exchanges, like somebody posts

"Ugh my boss is such a dick!"

And then, you see a comment

"This is your boss! See me Monday morning."

Shit like that, lol

Reactions: Markym01

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, you always see these click bait sites like "Check Out These Hilarious Text Responses" like a dad texting his son back something stupid. I would bet most of those are falsified, just like a lot of the hilarious Facebook or Tinder exchanges, like somebody posts

"Ugh my boss is such a dick!"

And then, you see a comment

"This is your boss! See me Monday morning."

Shit like that, lol
ha sad thing is this shit happens to some people why fake the shit, i suppose some folks want to happen to them :D:D i didnt even know there were sites like that

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
ha sad thing is this shit happens to some people why fake the shit, i suppose some folks want to happen to them :D:D

Well, I think sometimes these click bait sites are under pressure to provide hilarious Internet gags.

MarkyM,

I suppose you got your name from Marky Mark's enormous cock in Boogie Nights!

Which was fake, but yours sure ain't!

Reactions: Markym01

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I think sometimes these click bait sites are under pressure to provide hilarious Internet gags.

MarkyM,

I suppose you got your name from Marky Mark's enormous cock in Boogie Nights!

Which was fake, but yours sure ain't!
well thanks for noticing LOL
my name is a nick name i had all my life ironically though it had nothing to do with MarkyMark from boogie nights :)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would love to know how long that awesome long Cock of yours is as well! I think you need three arms to stoke that COCK! WOW!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one of the things I love about being big is the reactions I get !

This thread is for guys with a similar liking to post the text reactions ! I have a few saved and will be adding more as I get them
I cannot imagine having that thing between my legs. Recently took some vacation time with my wife and picked up a couple pair of lite weight nylon shorts that have that damn netting inside. First thing I did was take a pair of scissors and cut through the bottom where you cock hangs to free my cock. Ahh! Best feeling in the world to just let it loose and hang naturally. I cannot imagine having that cock between my legs 24/7.