Text Sent: Dick Pics??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Johnny Schlepp, Apr 7, 2011.

1. D_Johnny Schlepp

D_Johnny Schlepp New Member

When I was younger, phones were not capable of taking pictures, the middle school girls were promiscuous, and most usually wanted to see dicks. Its kind of strange now, seeing my nephew in highschool and he is sending out dick pics like a hybrid Brett Farve/Greg Oden/Chris Brown. Of course I am a little older, and I date women in my age range. I have never been asked to send or have sent a dick pic out.....well maybe 1. I know females are wired much different, so it is understandable that they tend not to want to receive dick pics. But wait! On this site, I am sure that some of the females on here are viewing dick pics. Are they rubbing one out to LPSGMember98 or are they just viewing pics for fun. What's you peep's opinions on dick pics, and if you like to receive them?

#1 D_Johnny Schlepp, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  2. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i only send them upon request... which certainly isn't by every woman i sleep with, but i wouldn't say it's infrequent. sent one to a recent hook-up and i know she is sharing an phone with a female friend while they are visiting the u.s. interested to see how that turns out...

3. 9plus

9plus New Member

I've been asked for mobile phone pix numerous times. I feel that if any one should see my penis it should be the women I'm sleeping or having sex with and that's it. Call me old fashioned!

Draft saved Draft deleted