Tgirl shown the door in tears

amberlamps

Experimental Member
Media
I'm looking for a video of a tgirl that shows up at a guys house, gets naked, sucks his big cock, and he films it.

She has a nice thick cock, too. She's wearing a tankie and shorts...gets naked and sucks, gets doggied, & rides him...he cums on her face, then he kicks her out.
She gets dressed as much as possible by the door whille he kicks her out.

This video was posted here a few months ago, but I can't find it...anybody remember it?

thank you

amberlamps

Experimental Member
Media
damn...been searching, and still no luck. re: hateful, it was pro and seemingly scripted. The TS was very NICELY hung, and ostensibley game as fuck for this shoot...I think the crocodile tears at the end were perfect for the genre.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha. I would like to see a guy try to kick me out.. One time a guy got all huffy with me ( bla bla bla not gay bla bla bla) I told him.. Well i just fucked you up your ass.. so your not straight. And left on my own terms.

But I have been known to deck guys if they piss me off or disrespect me.. hehehe

lostmopar

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hahaha. I would like to see a guy try to kick me out.. One time a guy got all huffy with me ( bla bla bla not gay bla bla bla) I told him.. Well i just fucked you up your ass.. so your not straight. And left on my own terms.

But I have been known to deck guys if they piss me off or disrespect me.. hehehe

Kick you out...hell, I'd invite you in!

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MizzSummers, please be careful out there. (i realize others have said this to you also) but, there are some scarey people out there. they will hurt transgendered people.