Thailand Trip

SimpleSexyComplex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend and I went to Thailand for an extended vacation exploring different areas of the world where we're planning to relocate. Our 2nd Friday night in town we went out sampling the local nightlife. It was at one of the lounge bars and we met a cute local girl. Couldn't have been more than 20, slender, about 5' tall, with even perkier boobs than my girlfriend's 34 C's. And to our surprise she spoke English almost fluently. Almost.

Before we left the US I did some due diligence just checking the place out online and saw the stories about ladyboys, so I paid special attention to look for an Adam's apple. All clear.

She and my girlfriend seemed to especially hit it off so I suggested we go back to our place and keep the night going. Before we left, the girls were getting a little handsy and doing the standard girl thing where they grind on each other so it was looking game on for a threesome. My only real concern was that maybe she was going to try and shake us down and was really a prostitute. I figured let the girls do their thing and we'll see what happens.

We eventually made it back to our luxury hotel and went back to our room first to get swimwear as the plan was to hit the hot tub and my girlfriend had a spare the Thai girl could use.

When I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and looking for our swimsuits while the girls had some drinks. I could hear the girls giggling and one of them put on some music, Pony by Genuine, and they started dancing again.

Just as I was walking back out they they were already kissing and groping each other's boobs. And at that very moment I got hit with a huge need to go use the bathroom for #2. I looked at my girl and said I'll be right back, don't wait for me.

When I was on the toilet I heard a gasp and an "oh my god!" I had no idea what's going on so I called out there to see if she was okay. She ran back to the door which was still closed and whispered asking if I was really okay if they started without me. Myself being excited for a threesome I said sure.

I finished up a couple minutes later and when I went back out to find my girlfriend and the Thai girl were already butt naked 69ing on the couch, but what I didn't expect was to see my girlfriend's head bobbing up and down over the Thai girl. I walked over and watched this chick deepthroating what must have been a good 9 inch cock. Where she was hiding it I will never know, but goddamn! Not to mention I had no idea my girlfriend had that kind of throat goat game. Kink unlocked.

I was so stunned by what I saw I didn't know what to do---I just froze. My girlfriend looked over to me and just held it to her face as she had a drunk shiteating grin on her face, occasionally interrupted by waves of pleasure from the Thai girl still going down on her.

I hung back and sat on the edge of the chair next to the couch and just watched because I was so confused I didn't know what to do. Eventually I started to get hard and joined in as my girlfriend took turns blowing us. We eventually double teamed my girlfriend giving her the Eiffel tower treatment.

To this day nobody else knows. And that's how I got cucked by a Thai girl with a monster cock. And here I thought Asians were supposed to be small downstairs.

SimpleSexyComplex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heard Burmese boys have very large cocks.

I don't intend to find out.

Something else I forgot to add to the post above was we did almost get into fight afterwards, but I had to admit I couldn't blame her. We were both drinking and it was a misunderstanding. Plus we ultimately had fun, so I really didn't have a reason to be mad. It was just a giant surprise. I was mostly just upset that she got stretched out in a way I couldn't offer and that I didn't get some extra pussy myself, but the latter got remedied a different night, so we both got ours.