Thank god i found this forum

HungLikeASiberian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For 41 years I have been consistently told that my penis is just too big for sexual intercourse. After attempting to penetrate my first girlfriend, she required serious medical attention, and since then has not responded to a single one of my repeated advances. I have considered penis reduction, however, I must say I have developed a fond attachment to what I like to call the "tummy tickler." I need help. Someone please edumacate me on how to successfully live with such a large penis. I am so glad I found a group of like-penised individuals to offer condolences and advice. Thank you. :rolleyes:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, you've come to the right place. You'll find a lot of people here willing and able to give you sensible advice. You'l also find a lot that will just start by baying for cock pics and start abusing you if you're not comfortable with that. Some stats would be handy though, so we know what we're dealing with.

My advice, seek out the first group and ignore the second group. Be open and honest and remember that this place is stuffed full of experts, they can spot bullshit from orbit so best to be as truthful as you can without compromising your privacy.

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, CardiffDillon... As if you don't want to see pics of his dick... lol

The proof is in the pudding... Or, in the case of LPSG, with pics and videos. Let's see the pudendum... ;)

Last edited:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know me too well, I didn't say that I didn't want to see it;-) Besides, genuine 12" cocks are as rare on this site as they are in the real world and so to see one is always a bonus. As we know from experience here, big cocks are the product of genetics...pics of big cocks are usually the product of technology. I gave up thinking pics proved anything a long time ago.

Oh, CardiffDillon... As if you don't want to see pics of his dick... lol

The proof is in the pudding... Or, in the case of LPSG, with pics and videos. Let's see the pudendum... ;)

9InchJezmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first girlfriend needed medical attention after going out with me, but that was only because I cooked for her.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For 41 years I have been consistently told that my penis is just too big for sexual intercourse. After attempting to penetrate my first girlfriend, she required serious medical attention, and since then has not responded to a single one of my repeated advances. I have considered penis reduction, however, I must say I have developed a fond attachment to what I like to call the "tummy tickler." I need help. Someone please edumacate me on how to successfully live with such a large penis. I am so glad I found a group of like-penised individuals to offer condolences and advice. Thank you. :rolleyes:

I think it is interesting that there has been no follow-up from the original poster.

9InchJezmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyway penis reduction... the best way is with sand paper, you need fairly large grit to start with, and once its reduced to the required size you can move to a smaller git and get a nice smooth finish and then apply a coat of varnish, lovely.
the reduction can be achieved quicker with a power tool sanding attachment of course.