Thank you big al. Gains and queries =)

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Im from tiny-weeny Singapore, a small nation off the coast of the south china sea. Having read and applied Big Al's techniques, I've gained more than 2 cm in length from 6inches to 6.5 now in a mere 3 weeks! thank you big al for your invaluable contribution...kudos! Asian with a 6.5X5 cock aiming for that incredulous 8X6! :S

Big al, could i inquire: how do i maximise girth gain in the most efficient methodology possible? does it entail me putting more intense jelqs? or increase the volume of my jelqs? im currently at 120jelqs a day...would that suffice?

in other words, does girth come at more intense jelqs, the HARDER you milk, or rather, the volume of jelqs? so far the gains in lengths are fantastic, just that the girth is the tricky part. any advise from the other members will be greatly appreciated =)

G'day, y'all!:biggrin1:

100percentpimp

Just Browsing
Media
i have a technique that i developed that seems to work better than the average jelq.

you know how your suppose to "flex" after your done with your jelq session a number of times?

for every 10 jelqus you do.
flex the penis (and watch the head increase in size)
while flexing tighten your grip with your pointer and thumb and continue with the jelq.
this will cause the penis to have more blood in the same area causeing the vessels to expand more than that would with the regular jelq.

caution: you will be very sore and that is why you only do it once for every 10 jelqs

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
100percentpimp>i see....thanks for your extremely valuable insight. your method would mean you engorge your penis with blood....and jelq simultaneously to increase the girth. seems like a good-to-go technique, i'll try that out the next session ;) cant wait to impress the hot asian chicks off the beach =)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im from tiny-weeny Singapore, a small nation off the coast of the south china sea. Having read and applied Big Al's techniques, I've gained more than 2 cm in length from 6inches to 6.5 now in a mere 3 weeks! thank you big al for your invaluable contribution...kudos! Asian with a 6.5X5 cock aiming for that incredulous 8X6! :S

Big al, could i inquire: how do i maximise girth gain in the most efficient methodology possible? does it entail me putting more intense jelqs? or increase the volume of my jelqs? im currently at 120jelqs a day...would that suffice?

in other words, does girth come at more intense jelqs, the HARDER you milk, or rather, the volume of jelqs? so far the gains in lengths are fantastic, just that the girth is the tricky part. any advise from the other members will be greatly appreciated =)

G'day, y'all!:biggrin1:

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on your excellent gains! :)

As a beginner, you should stick with the jelqs. Once you pass into the advanced phase you'll be able to do more intense girth exercises like "Squeezes".

On the jelq- to maximize girth you should be sufficiently warmed up that your penis is already tending towards being semi-erect. The more erect your penis is (up to a point) the more you'll target girth, so you should be jelqing with about an 80% erection or so. Also, use a good thick lube to ensure that you can do the exercise without having to reapply.

Volume and intensity are both important, but intensity has a bit more influence on results. Increase both slowly in order to force progress and minimize the chance for injuries.

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
THANKS Big Al...love your directional replys with great clarity. I'll try that out religiously and update you on my progress! Im so excited and consumed by it i cant wait to PE everynight =)

Just a nagging question: The higher the erection quality, the higher the girth gains right? Provided that you do not OVER-do your erection, which is quite unlikely since its hard to remain at 100% erection state, especially since its pretty tough to remain aroused for the extended period of PE-ing.

been reading this particular part of this site, and appreciate the steadfast community that is continually motivating and sharing insights with one another =)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THANKS Big Al...love your directional replys with great clarity. I'll try that out religiously and update you on my progress! Im so excited and consumed by it i cant wait to PE everynight =)

Just a nagging question: The higher the erection quality, the higher the girth gains right? Provided that you do not OVER-do your erection, which is quite unlikely since its hard to remain at 100% erection state, especially since its pretty tough to remain aroused for the extended period of PE-ing.

been reading this particular part of this site, and appreciate the steadfast community that is continually motivating and sharing insights with one another =)

You're welcome- and thanks!

The higher the erection, the more the jelq becomes a girth exercise. With a high level of erection using a good lube is very important too.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope Mr Koktong when you reach your stated goal of 8x6 that you don't, on the spur of the moment, decide to increase this perfect size, "just a little bit"! Some women have reacted with horror, rather than ecstacy, after feeling the friction an enormous cock can provide.
There is a danger of penis captivus whereas your future 8x6 cock is trapped inside the vagina and has to be released through medical intervention. This would not be covered by most insurance policies. In Singapore where you have socialized medicine, I suspect captivus would be covered for the first 8 inches or less, sort of an 8 inch deductible LOL.
Good luck and follow Al's directions, he is the most knowledgeable PE person on this site.

Last edited:

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Big Al> Im illuminated. Thank you.

Crossy> Hahaha. I'll take that with a pinch of salt. The vagina was made for bigger things, like birth giving. Penis captivus is could almost be classified as an entire apocryphal myth, with no medical occurences recorded successfully.

Excerpt: The symptom of penis captivus during sexual intercourse has had a largely hearsay existence in medical history, and rumour has embellished the drama of its occurrence. It is not entirely mythical, however. It seems to have been a symptom of great rarity in former times and to have vanished perhaps completely in this century.

Maybe it happened during the Pleistocene era when drawfism was prevalent! Like you know, sex between our predecessors where the vaginal receptacle was too small...and one thing led to another :p

Continue PE'ing guys. Its truly a priceless moment when your girl astounds upon the size of your penis, which thank god, has absolutely no correlation with height/size of one's body.