Thank you everyone on this forum!

D_IsaacAssimov

Account Disabled
Media
Hey,

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but "Appearance Issues" seemed appropriate. I'm 19 and joined this site last year (or maybe early this year). From that time forward, I have been trying to lose weight. Everyone here seemed relatively healthy or at least most people seemed health conscious, and everyone seemed very encouraging.

Since February of last year, I have lost about 40 lbs, slowly and taking my time, but none the less a significant process, I believe, with all the stresses of my life. Anyway, in no small part thanks to everyone here for being nice human beings, i have dropped the weight. A work in progress still to go, I know, but thought I would show the pictures as of now.

-Moto, 19 6'1" 185lbs

Attachments

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Way to go! You look great. Keep it up. A minimum amount of work now will make things infinitely easier when you're a little older. You should be proud of yourself.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Right on! Great job! sexy tummy.
I just joined, and this site is really motivating me to loose the same amount as well...my differnce between bone pressed and not bone pressed measurements has made me a little bummed.
Hopefully in 6 months or so Ill be making a similar thread.

D_IsaacAssimov

Account Disabled
Media
Right on! Great job! sexy tummy.
I just joined, and this site is really motivating me to loose the same amount as well...my differnce between bone pressed and not bone pressed measurements has made me a little bummed.
Hopefully in 6 months or so Ill be making a similar thread.

Cool! Congrats and I give you my support.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but "Appearance Issues" seemed appropriate. I'm 19 and joined this site last year (or maybe early this year). From that time forward, I have been trying to lose weight. Everyone here seemed relatively healthy or at least most people seemed health conscious, and everyone seemed very encouraging.

Since February of last year, I have lost about 40 lbs, slowly and taking my time, but none the less a significant process, I believe, with all the stresses of my life. Anyway, in no small part thanks to everyone here for being nice human beings, i have dropped the weight. A work in progress still to go, I know, but thought I would show the pictures as of now.

-Moto, 19 6'1" 185lbs
Good for you!