Thank you for the comments

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been reading over my gallery comments once in a while i do that and i am nothing but all smiles, all of the comments were extremely nice saying how beautiful I am and what a great looking guy I am and also the nice girth and nice fat cock comments are awesome, So a big THANK YOU to everyone for the nice things you say on my pics I feel so good right now I love all of ya well at least most of ya anyways LOL :biggrin1::biggrin1::laola::stickp4::stickp4::stickp4:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Admittedly, I haven't looked at your gallery...nor do I need to, for I know that you are already a big enough guy. You are big where it matters most and I admire you for it.

Let me get one thing clear, you little baby, the next time you get one of your heavies so that you can have your way with me...you WILL live to regret it! Seriously though, I have enjoyed our times of fooling around (doesn't sound good), messing around (not any better), playing around (OMG). So if you're ever feeling down and need a pick me up...and you see I'm online, start another thread like you did the other day, and I'll be happy to jump in and be your playmate.

I'd better leave before I get myself into more trouble! :eek:)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are yoiu kidding? You deserve every nice comment you get , Wally. On top of that you are a total sweetheart with a heart of gold. I am praying for you as you navigate this harrowing illness. My heart goes out to you ,baby.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been reading over my gallery comments once in a while i do that and i am nothing but all smiles, all of the comments were extremely nice saying how beautiful I am and what a great looking guy I am and also the nice girth and nice fat cock comments are awesome, So a big THANK YOU to everyone for the nice things you say on my pics I feel so good right now I love all of ya well at least most of ya anyways LOL :biggrin1::biggrin1::laola::stickp4::stickp4::stickp4:
You are worthy of all compliments and so much more too.........:hug:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are yoiu kidding? You deserve every nice comment you get , Wally. On top of that you are a total sweetheart with a heart of gold. I am praying for you as you navigate this harrowing illness. My heart goes out to you ,baby.

awe aren't you the sweetes thing naughty or are you the naughtiest thing LOL :biggrin1::biggrin1::tongue::tongue: