Thank you LPSG

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, that doesn't sounds so bad.

The thought of a boyfriends is OK but as for my own... well, it seems appealing right up until I blow then it's instantly gross for some reason.

Pre can be nice though...

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would have never thought of tasting my own cum hehe
well tho i would never do it but it was a nice try, found it quite sweet more like concentrated milk or something :p but its one time thing
all thanks to that eat you cum thread hehe
Don't just taste it with the tip of your tongue. Take a handful and lick it off and swallow fast. It's only difficult to do the first time. You can't expect someone else to take it in the mouth and possibly swallow it if you can't, right? :tongue:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Don't just taste it with the tip of your tongue. Take a handful and lick it off and swallow fast. It's only difficult to do the first time. You can't expect someone else to take it in the mouth and possibly swallow it if you can't, right? :tongue:

next time i come to SD, will you do this so i can watch? :tongue: PLEEEEEEEEEEASE?! :wink:

Media

haha well i never ask anyone to do anything lol
they ask :tongue:

i have an interesting question tho, does eating ur own cum, be easier if someone is gay? would straight guys find it more discusting or it doesnt matter?