Thank you moderators

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My thanks to the moderator or admin. who just axed that vile post from the recently temporarily banned member (no, it wasn't Arliss or Laf or Mercurial. or Manly or Lex or Bedhead or TMM...{who were the others?}. I was in the midst of responding and then voila it was gone (or perhaps Pffft! it was gone). Good fortune was with me though as I had printed a copy of it first.

Again, my thanks and could we now see to it that that person is banned on a permanent basis?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The subject matter being repugnant and morbid was one thing but it really had little to do with the LPSG conversation.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since when is a news story not allowed here?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
C'mon, mem, a Saudi cutting off his infant son's head in a supermarket might be newsworthy to an Enquirer reader but, really, does it foster beneficial conversation here?

You posited no opinion, asked for no discussion. You just presented the article and noted the irony of the Saudi death penalty being beheading.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C'mon, mem, a Saudi cutting off his infant son's head in a supermarket might be newsworthy to an Enquirer reader but, really, does it foster beneficial conversation here?

You posited no opinion, asked for no discussion. You just presented the article and noted the irony of the Saudi death penalty being beheading.

I often don't ask for discussin, it's follows naturally if people are interested in it. I did post an opinion.

It's fine with me it something is too disgusting to post here. (but can be heard on the 6 PM news) . It's your call to make.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often don't ask for discussin, it's follows naturally if people are interested in it. I did post an opinion.
Since you leave me no choice I must respond again so people have a better knowledge of what transpired.

In your first part, you posted the entire article. In your second you made this ludicrous statement:
We may have serial killers in the U.S. But we don't have anything as vile as this. Notice how ironic the last sentence is.
As I indicated there, before it was cleared away, sadly yes, crimes of equal nature happen in the U.S.A. Parents against children, children against parents and siblings, using guns, knives, poison and arson among other things. Your rationalization that serial killers do not compare to this, speaks volumes Mem. You posted it for one reason and only one reason. Or, are you saying that serial killers are good? No way out of this one Mem.

A few weeks back you sent a flying carpet jab at me and now this- yes, Mem, it is clear you hate Arabs. As I indicated in a PM, get over it before it eats you alive.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since you leave me no choice I must respond again so people have a better knowledge of what transpired.

In your first part, you posted the entire article. In your second you made this ludicrous statement:

As I indicated there, before it was cleared away, sadly yes, crimes of equal nature happen in the U.S.A. Parents against children, children against parents and siblings, using guns, knives, poison and arson among other things. Your rationalization that serial killers do not compare to this, speaks volumes Mem. You posted it for one reason and only one reason. Or, are you saying that serial killers are good? No way out of this one Mem.

A few weeks back you sent a flying carpet jab at me and now this- yes, Mem, it is clear you hate Arabs. As I indicated in a PM, get over it before it eats you alive.

You are wrong. I do not hate Arabs. I do not even know that the person was an Arab. You take offense at everything. I have worked before with people from Iraq, Iran and Egypt and they were very nice people.

I never denegrate a whole nation based on it's people.

Should I ask anything negative about a Hispanic to be taken down?

As you so well point out it could have led to an interesting conversation.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is asinine, it was a stupid news article that should NOT have been pulled down.

If you thought there was a problem with the presentation or if you did not like the article you should have argued that point. This is the ETC. forum anyway, off-topic things (you know not pertaining to LPSG) would go here!