Thank you moderators

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is asinine, it was a stupid news article that should NOT have been pulled down.

If you thought there was a problem with the presentation or if you did not like the article you should have argued that point. This is the ETC. forum anyway, off-topic things (you know not pertaining to LPSG) would go here!

Heaven forbid we talk about controversial topics here.

The horror!!

Oh for the days of ChimeraTX...:rolleyes:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem which Pecker saw was Mems comment immediately afterwards where he decided to tell us Serial killers are better than baby killers and that the U.S. has no baby killers. He did it for one purpose and only one purpose. Again I present his comment:

We may have serial killers in the U.S. But we don't have anything as vile as this. Notice how ironic the last sentence is.

Again, I remind Mem and others that yes, the U.S.A. does indeed have people who kill children. Children who kill parents, siblings, grandparents and others. It is sad; yet, it does happen-to say otherwise indicates either stupidity or is deliberate anti-Arab sentiment, and you have proven far from stupid so there is but one option as to what you were doing. Without your added line, it might well have managed to stay, with it though, you sank it faster than a sack of cement on a wet paper towel stretched over a creek.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The problem which Pecker saw was Mems comment immediately afterwards where he decided to tell us Serial killers are better than baby killers and that the U.S. has no baby killers.

Don't put words in Pecker's mouth, Pecker did not state that comment was the reason for its removal, he stated other reasons. Unless Pecker says he removed it due to Mem's comment, I'm not going to take that as its reason for removal (which it may have been, I don't know).

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The problem which Pecker saw was Mems comment immediately afterwards where he decided to tell us Serial killers are better than baby killers and that the U.S. has no baby killers. He did it for one purpose and only one purpose. Again I present his comment:

Again, I remind Mem and others that yes, the U.S.A. does indeed have people who kill children. Children who kill parents, siblings, grandparents and others. It is sad; yet, it does happen-to say otherwise indicates either stupidity or is deliberate anti-Arab sentiment, and you have proven far from stupid so there is but one option as to what you were doing. Without your added line, it might well have managed to stay, with it though, you sank it faster than a sack of cement on a wet paper towel stretched over a creek.

I find it more vile to kill your own nephew in his mother's arms, than a serial killer to kill his victims. It's just my opinion. They are both heinous, but one is slightly more disgusting.

I found irony in the fact that he could meet his end in the same way that he took the life.

What Pecker originally said was that I presented the story without comment and that it was too offensive....

Pecker: "You posited no opinion, asked for no discussion."

(after someone complained about it)

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
In your first part, you posted the entire article. In your second you made this ludicrous statement:

mem0101 said:
Posted by mem0101 http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif
We may have serial killers in the U.S. But we don't have anything as vile as this. Notice how ironic the last sentence is.

Northland said:
As I indicated there, before it was cleared away, sadly yes, crimes of equal nature happen in the U.S.A....

mem0101, posting a different thread is not relevant to what Northland has brought to your attention. Northland clearly stated that your above statement was ludicrous, and I am inclined to agree. You do have crimes of equal nature in your society too.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Clearly there are some people who no longer wish to try to be a part of this community, but visit with the sole intention of bitching about it.

That's how i feel about these matters. Warts and all of LPSG.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curious if there have been any developments in this, I did not find any where the story had been reported.

I heard part of it being reported earlier today on the National UK news. I was working at the time so heard very little of it but it at least it is making the headlines now. Perhaps someone who saw the entire story can give us more info.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Sorry D, I missed the point above and was looking for media on the child murder in Saudi.

This story is Racist Propaganda IMO. Google it and see who is perpetuating it. Was the child beheaded? No. But those who wish to run around saying that Arabs behead their children will be able to do so and quote a supposed credible media source.

Will they read that the man went mad? Will they read that he cut the child's throat? Seems so much more barbaric than shooting doesn't it? Will they read that the Nation has been traumatised by this totally unusual event?

No of course not, filthy Ayrabs behead their children. That is what the racist propagandists want you to read and remember and repeat.