Thank you to all my friends in lpsg land

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by lafever, Aug 18, 2007.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just want to personally thank all my friends who stuck with me through these hard times of mine, they know who they are, thank god for private messages. This is more or less for the ones that just let me be, thank you. You`all mean so much to me, i had to split for awhile as someone tried to send me a trojen horse on my yahoo, they were clever but not clever enough. Also i want to send my sincere apauligies for the mispelling, i never really paid much attention in english class, i always passed due to my ability to write things as i see them and not because of my literary skills. I look forward to getting to know all my friends hear in lpsg land.

lafever

2. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, i`m not running out the door on her, she`s my friend and i`m gonna help her get the help she deserves, i will not abandon her in this time of crises, she`s agreed to get a therapist through her health insurance. I`m very proud of her for comming out of her shell, she`s one of a kind, right now it`s not boyfriend and girlfriend though. She`s afraid, and i understand that, no one else could reach her, it took a real friend to get the truth out of her, and thats what i am, i`d do the same for any one of you. And in case your wondering i`m not looking for anyone, if anything i`m looking for more friends.

lafever

3. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    We`ll probly go our seperate ways here in a few days, i just want to make sure she`s on the right path, i want to make sure she doesn`t do anything dumb over the weekend since she`s off work. Plus we`ll keep in touch after i leave.

Sorry if all this is annoying, just whant to keep my friends up to spead. Also i will no longer be discussing this on lpsg. , as i do not wish to bring anyone down. If you would like to talk about it with me send me a private message.

lafever

Draft saved Draft deleted