Thank you to everybody. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just want to say thank you to everybody on the forum. I can hear you saying "WTF is he talking about?"

Well, I have been on many forums in many different capacities, but of all of them, I have never encountered so many genuine, welcoming, and fun people as I have here at LPSG. Of all the forums I thought I would encounter this good a response, it wasn't this one. I have encountered so many beautiful women and I don't mean physical as much as I mean intellectually (though they are physically beautiful). The men on this forum for all the joking and messing about are gentlemen (that's rare on any forum out there).

So to all of you, and you know who you are, thank you for making me feel welcome, thanks for being honest, thanks for being yourselves, and most of all, thanks for renewing an old web curmudgeons love of message boards.

CHEERS!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Osiris, you beautiful, handsome man......you make this heart swell. I've said it before, your wife and little girl are so very lucky to have you. I know you love to give her all the credit, and she is a lovely lady, but you make everything special as well, and we are all especially lucky here at LPSG. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seconded, Osiris. I've been very impressed (and in some cases, very flattered too!) with all those I've communicated with on here. Good kind souls are hard to find and are treasured when encountered.

Thanks all...much appreciated.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It is truly a pleasure to have you around here. The peacekeeper. You have a wonderful personality, and a great sense of humor. I really like having you around. Don't ever change :)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Osiris, I mentioned in another thread (and now I'll say it to you): People are mirrors, they reflect their inner realities, but they also reflect our own. So don't chalk the kind of acceptance, kindness and positive responses to you solely on the membership, it is also a reflection of you and a response to the wonderful contributor that you are.

Your presence makes a difference to this group and to a lot of our lives as well. You are a great guy and you are a gift to all of us. It truly is good to have you here among us!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I often get wary when a new member comes onto a forum and posts very frequently, it sometimes leaves me with the impression that they're trying too hard to integrate into the 'group'. (Not that I'm really a part of that? I'm still a relative newbie here myself.)

But I haven't seen that with you at all. Many of your posts are insightful and refreshing, you also 'get' the (sometimes odd) atmosphere around here. Yay! :tongue:

I'm not sure if you realise, but the pics in my gallery are of mercurialbliss by the way, I'm sure you can guess where pics of me are. Yes, I have a penis!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I often get wary when a new member comes onto a forum and posts very frequently, it sometimes leaves me with the impression that they're trying too hard to integrate into the 'group'. (Not that I'm really a part of that? I'm still a relative newbie here myself.)[/COLOR]

Whenever I see a a new member who posts frenetically, my first thought is that they are current members who have changed their nicknames. This is especially true if they don't have the "new member shyness."

I can understand some histrionic people desperately trying to get attention in a new forum, but I know from experienced that this is a tough crowd to impress.

Is this mic on?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, well, Osiris, I'm an admirer of yours. When I see you in a post, I always go to it to see what you said. You're never in the ickier threads or discussions, so I use your screen name as a kind of Seal Of Good Housekeeping...:wink:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Osiris, it's good to see somebody join who posts intelligently, and compasionately. Glad to be in your company!