Thank you to everybody. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are a great guy. You have been very kind and friendly towards me. You have also stayed out of the drama.:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Osiris,

YOu definitely picked the right online name. Though you have been with us a short time your warmth, charm, intelligence and natural wit and grace have come through the pages so clearly. We are so lucky to have you. I personally look forward to interacting with you more in days to come. What a wonderful way to enter a group. Thank you .

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, you've navigated these "waters" with insight, grace and poise that one cannot help but admire...

(and I, being a particularly cantankerous old s.o.b. don't go about admiring many.) :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mille Grazie Osiris! Your calm, balanced, intelligent, wit, and tenacity came just at the right moment. I look forward to your posts and though I don't always agree, I do respect you and your opinions. You have fast become a valued member of LPSG and I hope you never leave.

No, thank you Osiris. You are a breath of fresh air in this joint. :biggrin1: *inhales deeply*
So True!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! This post was for you guys, not me.

I will admit, it was nice to come home and see this after the day I had (16 year old steptwit wrecked a car, diid I mention he doesn't have a license, shattered a crystal vase that was my greatgrandmother's, my car hates me).

It is kind of scary how I seem to know the pulse of the forum, but that's again due to you guys. Whether you realize it or not, you are a very accepting group and I'm proud you welcomed me in. It's you all that set this forum apart from other ones. Because whether you realize it or not, you have kind of formed your own web family.

Naughty keeps saying my screenname is fitting. I remembered the myth of Osiris:

When Ptah relenquished the world to Osiris, he decided to make sure all was well in it. He left his beloved Isis and his son, Ra and walked the Earth checking on man. Everywhere Osiris tread, he brought prosperity and fertility. Civilization flourished.

Here's to our prosperous community.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Osiris, you are a nice guy and an asset to this community. Of course people would make you feel welcome. I like this forum too. I may have strong opinions and some vehemently disagree with my opinions. And I still feel that as a whole, this community is very welcoming of different viewpoints. It seems like people can disagree and still get along.

Have a great day Osiris!