THANK YOU

HORSEHUNGshowoff: ]This is just a quick thank you to the Many guys including veterans that have emailed me and sent me IMs saying How much they love my posts my  candor and wit and how nice it is to see someone tell all the fakes off , this is an Excerpt from an email recently which was really nice and very touching .

Unlike many of the people on the board I completely believe you are as big as you say you are... and I don't really need you to prove it.  You speak with the knowledge and experience of someone who is exactly what they claim to be.  To some it might come off as pompous, but I merely think it's honesty.  I would not decline proof of your claims but I wanted to tell you that I don't need it to believe them.  You've convinced me with your words and your convictions.  Because you stand behind them.  Thank you for the informative posts and your straightforward nature you make the site worth visiting

the REAL deal
HORSE

likeitmatters: horse, I do have one small little question for you?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of the lollipop? Lets find out. And btw, your cock would not be rough on my mouth, I would make it disappear right in front of you..... :)

btrelll: You really are the most insecure little freak I've ever encountered

Big cock, delicate ego, even smaller brain

(and may I just take time to thank you for making me laugh just now - I don't think I'd ever think of wit when considering you....or "witt" for that matter)

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=likeitmatters link=board=meetgreet;num=1083923924;start=0#1 date=05/07/04 at 05:47:08]horse, I do have one small little question for you?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of the lollipop? Lets find out. And btw, your cock would not be rough on my mouth, I would make it disappear right in front of you..... :)[/quote]

Heehee  Thx  man :)  

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
HORSEHUNGshowoff, I'm SOOoooo touched.
You talk about fakers... Er the words 'pot' and 'kettle' spring to mind.... :lol:

You and your ilk of preposterous fakers are free to start your own group: Can I suggest calling it

The I Claim 16"x9" But Have No Pics Or Video Evidence To Back It Up But Take Umbrage When Someone Questions My Size Support Group

Please go elsewhere.
Moderators, c'mon - these kids [most of whom are patently under 18] must be banned forthwith, for they are making LPSG a laughing stock.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by nicky9x6@May 8 2004, 01:31 PM
Moderators, c'mon - these kids [most of whom are patently under 18] must be banned forthwith, for they are making LPSG a laughing stock.
Sorry, but I am the Artist Formerly Known As Moderator. At the switchover to the new site, all us moderators were automatically demoted!

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Originally posted by nicky9x6@May 8 2004, 01:31 PM
You and your ilk of preposterous fakers are free to start your own group: Can I suggest calling it
The I Claim 16"x9" But Have No Pics Or Video Evidence To Back It Up But Take Umbrage When Someone Questions My Size Support Group

ARE YOU REALLY THAT BIG A FUKIN MORON ? I AM NOT EH and I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE 16"x9" like that retard , I have made only ONE claim and yes you stupid bitch I have pics and videos; it is YOU who do not , when I asked or rather when I challenged you ,you whined I plan to get one next month or some such excuse so physician HEAL thy incredulous self

tigerwolf: Actually in all honestly nicky, Horse has shown himself off enough and proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is as big as he claims to me through vids, pics and cam. He's also done this for several other people. So rather than starting a flame war etc on the subject, perhaps you should go troll someone like Extremely-Small.. um.. huge.. whatever.. who claims to be 16x9 and all that shit.

Horse has never claimed to be bigger than 11x7 to anyone I've talked to. *shrug* And from the stuff I've seen with him in it as well as the cam stuff, he's pretty much the size of his forearm and not bs'ing about it like most of the guys who claim to be that size.

Just my $0.02

Javierdude22: Honesty, fakeness or whatever aside..

That email exerpt made me realise we live in a very narcissitic world...

The email would make you think he was talking about someone who had been defending human rights or so...but no...its about how honest someone was about his dicksize.

Geez...

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
frankly, i don't care....

horsehung, i'ld like to try to deepthroat your cock if the opportunity ever arised.

Guest:
Originally posted by Anon@May 9 2004, 07:32 PM
horsehung, i'ld like to try to deepthroat your cock if the opportunity ever arised.
That is what you get when the PM function doesnt work yet.