thank you

natureisreal: thank you DMW for stopping the useless discussion wich wasn't a discussion

longtimelurker: 'Is this for real' has been locked - that is (almost definately) what nature was meaning.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=natureisreal link=board=meetgreet;num=1069965815;start=0#0 date=11/27/03 at 12:34:35]thank you DMW for stopping the useless discussion wich wasn't a discussion [/quote]

I've not heard anything from Mark yet. I hope that the Is this for real? thread will remain locked. It turned into a flaming match that went around in circles and accomplished nothing but possibly chasing away someone who maybe could have benefitted from the support we are supposed to offer.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I ditto natureisreal, DMW.

Since I'd long ago 'ignore'd the guy in question, the responses on that thread made little sense anyway.

Thanks for standing tough.

Pecker

I'm not saying the school I went to was tough but one day the science teacher asked a kid to demonstrate the law of gravity. He threw the teacher out the window.

norseman: Good call on the locked topic DMW.  

Enough was certainly enough.  

There was a certain morbid fascination about the whole thing though, kinda like passing by an automobile accident and just having to take a look at the possible carnage.  Perhaps we need a section of "Jerry Springerisms" where folks are welcome to flame and taunt and be nasty going around in circles with pointless discussions.  it certainly draws an audience, as is evidenced by the number of views on the now-locked topic.  

I suppose the biggest drawback would be trying to stop that sort of thing from spilling over into the more productive/supportive areas of posting.

Thanks again for calling the foul shot.

Norse