THANKS FOLKS

btrelll: Yes, like right, someone said I was fake so to make sure you all know I've started this thread so like you all know I are them king of big the cock and I am witttty and yes

btrelll: Oh yar, it are good you be having the world big cock in the world yes. I am are suck you?

Please be my bummer with me. I love you and your big cock

Maybe if you can meet me?! Yes?

btrelll: [quote author=btrelll link=board=meetgreet;num=1083936485;start=0#1 date=05/07/04 at 06:20:12]Oh yar, it are good you be having the world big cock in the world yes. I am are suck you?

Please be my bummer with me. I love you and your big cock

Maybe if you can meet me?! Yes?[/quote]

Sadly I never leave my house, otherwise I would have taken you up on the offer. Instead I sit and take distorted pictures of my remarkably average penis in the hope that someone will believe me

Oh god my life sucks......help me

CardiffDillon: This kind of nonsense is killing this site, and it's getting to the point where there's hardly a thread that hasn't got somebody doing it

HORSEHUNGshowoff: WHOAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  Dude

you need serious help , consult a Psychotherapist quickly , anyone that would do something like this is a demented sociopath

I am REAL and I have met MANY people you imbecile!!! Hell I have even had Several guys FLY  me to where they are , would they do that for  someone "REMARKABLY AVERAGE"  ? lol

GET  HELP  NOW

the REAL deal
HORSE