Thanks for FUCKIN' nothing!!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am LIVID that we have some very, VERY small minded people here!
Poor Psidom has taken down his gallery because for the nasty and negative comments left.
If S&M is not your thing, don't look at the pictures, and if you can't say anything nice keep your comments to your fuckin self.
I am now deprived of the most erotic gallery on this site.
The pictures of Psidoms beautiful and erotic rope and knot work are the best that I have ever seen!
So once again -
THANKS FOR FUCKIN' NOTHING!!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poor Psidom has taken down his gallery because for the nasty and negative comments left.
If S&M is not your thing, don't look at the pictures, and if you can't say anything nice keep your comments to your fuckin self.
The pictures of Psidoms beautiful and erotic rope and knot work are the best that I have ever seen!
So once again -

I can guess who posted neg comments and id prob be right.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Psidom is a very gentle person in spite of his domination in the bedroom. He's been very helpful in getting me knowledge and resources on fetish. He's very kind and sweet. Who ever was being mean about his pics didnt know him and needs to get over it. If they dont like to do it they dont have to do it and they dont have to watch others enjoy it!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed that his gallery was missing but didn't know why. :frown1: I was afraid he was leaving the site completely!

I hate mean people. :mad:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I send you some pics of red blooded man will that help?
If I threaten to take down my gallery, will you send ME some??? :wink:

I really think that the gallery rating system needs to change, although, admittedly, I'm not exactly certain how. Sure, if you think a pic is hot, but not the hottest, then an "8" is the true rating, but generally speaking, it seems to be the accepted culture here, that if you like something, you post a "10", if you think it's fake, you post a "1", and if you don't really care for it then you move on to the next one. Of course, the harshest critics are 9-out-of-10 times, people who have NO galleries of their own, freeing them from fear of any retaliation, etc., which I find just spineless beyond belief. Someone who doesn't have the balls enough to put themselves out for judgment, turns around and nitpicks the most minor details of others. Now, I know that if I post pix, I have to be prepared that they're not going to be liked by everyone, and I'm fine with that, but some people are outright pricks in their gallery comments. The things that they post in the galleries have to be stumbled upon, and so are somewhat hidden. It's not like a regular posting, where everyone can readily see it, and it can be easily searched, like the "See all posts by..." links, in a profile. With this semi-anonymity, I'm amazed at some of the things people post in galleries, that they'd never have the nerve to post in a regular thread.

I've seen psidom's pix, and I'll be up front and admit that they weren't all my cup of tea, but I know that for others, they may have been a huge turn-on. The ones that didn't work for me, I just moved past (if only I could do the same with some people's posts :rolleyes: ). I don't see the point in trashing pix, simply because they're not to my taste. Now, fakes, on the other hand... I think there's a permanent open-season on those. :wink: I hope that psidom reconsiders, and reposts the gallery.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow i am very flattered dragonfly,
you guys are all very warm hearted.
and we are all naked here. lol,that is very intimate.
i respect and honour you all,even the ones that dislike my style.

i need to figure out how to use the ignore thing
that would help my initial problem or if they just ignored me.

thanx again you guys you all are very kind friends.
:redface:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So once again -

^^^^^^^^ Quoted for truth!! ^^^^^^^^
If you don't like the photos,move the fuck on, to the next gallery.
Why spew your hateful venom, on somebody your'e envious of?.
Leave your venom where it belongs,in the toilet,jerk.It's usually the people who don't have the balls to post pictures,who routinely engage in these kind of cowardly attacks.
I'm sorry you felt like you had to take the photo's down, psidom.
cigarbabe:saevil:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stick 'em back up Psidom, if you let what the arseholes say get to you they've achieved exactly what they want, to post pics of any sort on the net you sometimes have to have a thick skin.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am curious about how bondage works though. Is it because the ones being tied up get off because it is a consent form of possession and helplessness, or the feel of having all your usual ways of touching and getting off literally tied up and unable to be used and so your other senses are heightened to enjoy the erotic sensations more through touch/sensation rather than the usual way ?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow i am very flattered dragonfly,
you guys are all very warm hearted.
and we are all naked here. lol,that is very intimate.
i respect and honour you all,even the ones that dislike my style.

i need to figure out how to use the ignore thing
that would help my initial problem or if they just ignored me.

thanx again you guys you all are very kind friends.
:redface:

You need to toughen up psidom. Tell those haters to fuck off!