Thanks for FUCKIN' nothing!!!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Put them back up Psidom!

I am not into S&M, but will support your right to display your pics. To hell with those who trash and condemn without knowing the person. It can only be classified as extreme cowardice.

I think you see there are enough people who support you that you'll have no problem driving them back under their bridge to wait for billy goats.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am LIVID that we have some very, VERY small minded people here!
Poor Psidom has taken down his gallery because for the nasty and negative comments left.
If S&M is not your thing, don't look at the pictures, and if you can't say anything nice keep your comments to your fuckin self.
I am now deprived of the most erotic gallery on this site.
The pictures of Psidoms beautiful and erotic rope and knot work are the best that I have ever seen!
So once again -
THANKS FOR FUCKIN' NOTHING!!
I understand your anger and all but it was his choice to remove the pictures. I have negative comments on my pictures too, but fuck I ain't taking them down. We have small minded people.. just ignore them.

*edit* okay wait.. you said you're pissed cause you're being deprived? I fail to see that as a fair statement that you create this thread because you don't get to look at pictures. Just saying, if you're going to look out for someones general good, that's fine. But to complain because you can't look at the pictures is kinda well.. selfish.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bitching about both..I'm allowed to get on my soapbox about Psidoms treatment and I'm allowed to be pissed at not being able to see the pictures anymore.
Psidom didn't deserve to be treated that way and this was my way of letting him know that his gallery was admired and valued...that my friend isn't selfish at all.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
DragonFly is someone who truly appreciates BDSM and given this is a site about penises and not BDSM you are bound to come across those who find those kind of pics offensive. Psidom didnt want to be made out to be a bad guy who likes to hurt his wife for the sheer pleasure he gets out of it. Im new to bondage but from what i understand there is a delicate dance between both willing partners. Chances are they have a healthy bondage relationship and she is getting off immensely on his domination towards her.

I'm glad this post got brought up because it not only brings up the delicate issue of leaving someone alone if you dont like their pics but also to post your pics regardless because there are always people who enjoy them!

Psidom was giving us a little snapshot of the intense play he and his wife are comfortable with and we should feel honored to be able to have such an intimate view of his elaborate skills.

His pics thoroughly inspired me for a project i hope to unveil soon!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm bitching about both..I'm allowed to get on my soapbox about Psidoms treatment and I'm allowed to be pissed at not being able to see the pictures anymore.
Psidom didn't deserve to be treated that way and this was my way of letting him know that his gallery was admired and valued...that my friend isn't selfish at all.
In your thread the first thing you said was you were being deprived. Sorry if I was supposed to make something out of what wasn't there. This thread comes off as selfish sorry.

I'm sorry to hear people have attacked your gallery Psidoms, it's truly sad, bondage is quite the work of art.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am glad to have inspired you BHR,that is all they were there for.
i took the pics down because when i was in chat there were
always IM's saying i had issues,my girlfriend had suggested taking them down.

i do not care if people "comment" on me.
this is about ims, not comments.
noone left comments that were bad on my images.noone,and i appreciate
the comments that were left,you guys make me blush.

i never knew i was seen as a person with "issues"
until i went in chat. haha.
most of who commented were people with no pics or info.
i just assumed if i had strictly pictures of my peenus then
i would get less "GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" commentary.
so,i just took em down.
i will post some new ones sometime soon.
:tongue:
lol osiris,goats well put.
wellhung83...for some it one or the other or a mixture.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooooooh that gives me even more reason to avoid the chat room. I tried twice and it was scary!!!

= = = = = =

Looking forward to your new pics! :wink:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes it can be a blast in there but the ones who don't post on the
threads get more confident/bold i think.:smile:

Psi,

There is enough misunderstanding of why and what BDSM is. If we choose to expose people to BDSM then we have to be prepared for what comes. The difficult choice is continuing in the face of opposition from those who condemn what they do not understand.

It's Galileo before the Inquisition. I'm going to put up a few pics. If I can do it...