Thanks for the compliment??

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Simple question for the giftedly horny amongst us...
What "compliments" have you been given in bed do you have a hard time dealing with? You know they meant it as a good thing, but for some reason it just doesn't sound right.

For me, it's the ever popular, "You're good at giving head." :redface:
I can't blow myself, so I really don't know what I'm doing down there. However, the times I've been told this I can't help but think they're saying that I'm good at "sucking". Ummmmm... Double meaning, perhaps? I know I'm overthinking this, but I couldn't help but giggle over it.

Anyhow, it's your turn. Discuss, and make it juicy you cocksuckers!!! :biggrin:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
'You have an ass like a pussy.'

Well-meant compliment, no doubt. But I have an ass like an ass, thanks. :rolleyes:

Can't help but wonder (a) about one's anatomy after a comment like that, or (b) whether he was fuckin' me, but thinkin' of a woman at the time.

Still, I'm cheap, and smiled as though it was the most spectacular line I'd ever heard. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wait a second...

They saw you completely naked, likely rock hard, and all they did was compliment your ass?

Were these people blind? :biggrin:

I got the, " Oh, you're bigger in person than in your pictures".

Makes me wonder if I'm taking bad pictures.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got "WHAT do you call THAT?!" and "Don't try to hurt me" and "I don't need to feel it in my throat! (during vaginal sex)" and "If I scream, it's OVER" and "You could KILL somebody with that".

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"you would've made a great lesbian." less of a problem with the girl, more of a problem of knowing i could've actually been good at something in life if it weren't for this damn penis...;)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
You have an ass like a pussy.

That one made me laugh soda up my nose. LOL!!
Kinda reminds me of the few people I know who refer to their asses as "man pussy". Yeeks!!

the_reverend had a good one too. Although the question remains, would he be interested in a three way with two girls? :wink:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the_reverend had a good one too. Although the question remains, would he be interested in a three way with two girls? :wink:

would i be? i guess, if the circumstances were right. not if i was in a relationship, i know that much. but if everyone was on board, it could be fun. just not something i'd necessarily seek.