Thanks for the welcome!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kittykat, Sep 5, 2006.

1. kittykat

kittykat Member

I'm a 33 year old babe, 5'6", 120 lbs, 35-21-34 after all these years. I exercise a lot at the gym and am fairly pretty, but not a real beauty. I've had some encounters with some larger specimens in the past and have become something of an enthusiast. I agree with some of the women that it's the guy I more care about definitely. But sometimes that "little" extra helps!

After having slept with about 5 guys, I met my first biggun in college my senior year. The guy was a sophomore and an extraordinary athlete and very outgoing guy. He had a real physique without lifting any weights and could dunk a basketball despite being 5'7". He had very light blonde hair and was handsome to boot. I was really charmed by his slow approach and he could have had me no matter what his size. I was still willing to try it once I saw how big he was. He was almost 8" long when soft(and I mean really soft), and erect over 11 inches. He had the biggest head I've ever seen and was 7" around near the head and 6" around further down the shaft.

We played around a lot on a few occasions before before he tried to put it in me. I wasn't quite so scared after playing with him a few times. I was really wet and open, and he was slow and gentle. We didn't have much of a hard time, but I couldn't take the whole length so we had to be careful. No matter what we tried, he couldn't get more that 9" in me. Still he was pretty happy with that.

I had never had orgasmic expereinces like that before with the other guys before him. After we got some practice in, I just came like crazy multiple times. For a young guy he sure could last! It was like the best equipped dentist in the army in the movie "Mash". I was seeing stars even the next day.

We tried to stay together after I graduated, but the distance and time were just too much. I had some other experience, some with big fellas, but mostly average guys. I fell in love with an average guy and have been with him now for a couple years. But that doesn't mean I still don't think about that guy in college once in awhile (as well as the couple other big dicks I've had)!!! [​IMG]

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awesome post... totally hot. If you like Big Dicks then you've come to the right spot! I hope you enjoy the site, be sure to check out all of these glorious member galleries. Again, your story was awesome it turned me on to hear that you were such a good sport at getting filled up. I wish more girls were as adventurous as you. Keep up the good work, this obscenely fat dick says Welcome.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Kitty.

4. himu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Kitty... Since you have already thanked us... At least let us give you a warm welcome.. I'm eager to see you .. why not post some pics of yourself. Nice post by the way... keep it up. If you are ever visit this part of the world give me a buzz.. ;-) Himu

5. B_hugeaussie

B_hugeaussie New Member

welcome kittykat !~ :)

6. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Kitty!

7. kittykat

kittykat Member

Thanks all. Have I got some other stories to tell!!![​IMG]

8. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome Kitty - all pussy is very welcome - especially those that love real meat!

9. les123

les123 Member

Albums:
  10. LeTraff

LeTraff New Member

What a great steaming story. And welcome to the forum.
    From another newbie...

Draft saved Draft deleted