Thanks LPSG for turning me into a nut!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Before I joined this place, I was fine, or at least I assumed I was. But spending a little time on here I have changed.

That's right, I am obsessed with making a bulge in my jeans! I used to laugh at guys on here that were obsessed with how much they bulged and what underwear worked best to do that. But now I find myself just as crazy. I have switched from boxers (to which I was comfortable in) to boxer briefs, looking for that perfect pair that I can easily find at walmart or target that will get the job done. Everytime I pass a mirror, or see my reflection in a window, I am checking out my package, and even adjusting when needed. I don't know if it's a sickness or what.:biggrin1:

Why am I so concerned and obsessive you ask? Good question, thanks for asking, I am trying to get girls to notice me, and possibly get laid if possible. So wish me luck.:tongue:

I'm not too concerned yet, I think all guys are worried about making a bulge. Why would someone stick a sock or a roll of quarters in their jeans if they weren't? I'm sure girls are the same way with their boobs. I see you girls adjusting the twins and pushing them up.:wink: It's all about being sexy, I get it now.:biggrin1:

Oh well, rant over. If it even was a rant that is.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh. I usually have an air pocket or 'fold' in my jeans...I hope other people don't think its a 2" erection...

I'm not that bothered about making a bulge but comfort is a must. So I generally wear loose/comfort fit jeans...dunno if they're the best for a bulge though.

I have had girls looking at my crotch before though...don't think it ever led to action, it just makes me feel (even more) uncomfortable :tongue:.

If you want to get laid, words and not bulges are (is?) the answer...

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Meh. I usually have an air pocket or 'fold' in my jeans...I hope other people don't think its a 2" erection...

I'm not that bothered about making a bulge but comfort is a must. So I generally wear loose/comfort fit jeans...dunno if they're the best for a bulge though.

I have had girls looking at my crotch before though...don't think it ever led to action, it just makes me feel (even more) uncomfortable :tongue:.

If you want to get laid, words and not bulges are (is?) the answer...

Use the bulge to bait the hook, and the words to reel it in.:biggrin1::tongue:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not too concerned yet, I think all guys are worried about making a bulge. Why would someone stick a sock or a roll of quarters in their jeans if they weren't?
I have never been concerned with making a bulge. I've actually been more concerned with not showing anything. Being at LPSG hasn't changed me either. I still don't believe most women really notice or can tell anything by a bulge or lack thereof.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I have never been concerned with making a bulge. I've actually been more concerned with not showing anything. Being at LPSG hasn't changed me either. I still don't believe most women really notice or can tell anything by a bulge or lack thereof.

You know I used to actually be concerned with showing anything as well, deathly afraid actually. But I've learned to embrace what I've got.

BTW, I didn't mean all guys do the stuffing, but you know as well as I that there are some dudes that just can't help themselves.:rolleyes::biggrin1: