Thanks LPSG

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I know I have said this in a couple of my post but I am drunk again tonight and felt like expressing myself...This forum has helped me alot - you guys don't know how much...I mean I never really admitted to anyone about hooking up w/a couple of guys or things that happened to me as a kid...Thank you guys for that - this place can be very theraputic...I am in a good place emotionally and physically...Every since joining this forum - I am getting better at expressing myself and communicating w/my friends...I admit I still have my issues but I am working on them...So again - thanks folks...

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
awwwww. Well, this is what this place is for, but even though its meant that way, its still pretty remarkable how supportive people are on here.

This place has been very helpful for me as well.

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
I cant pass up the chance to say its been great help for me too. Ive never belonged to a group that was so open, intelligent and thoughtful at the same time. Hell, ive rarely felt like i belonged, period!
Thanks, guys. :D

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got to agree with everyone else here. After being here just 3 weeks or so, I've had a lot of questions answered and the people have been great.

cvbguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have to say same here, always like coming home from class or bars and checking out the new threads, have to start posting more though :) but love hearing answers to some of the problems I'm sure to encounter out in the real world following college

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while we are all talking about our thanks to lpsg...

if it weren't for me finding this site, I would have gone insane! (well, maybe not literally)... I'm staying in Florida, but I'm actually from Louisiana (some of you know this cuz I've mentioned it before), and the only people I really know around here are family... lpsg has been my way of connecting with others... and not just by talking about sex (although, a lot of people are intimidated by my forwardness about sex...)...

And, btw, I agree with summertime... Pecker, I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, as they are usually the most humorous ones around...

Thanks everyone... big hugs...