Thanks LPSG!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kiahman, Jul 9, 2007.

1. kiahman

kiahman Member

Hello my fellow LPSG members!

I just want to send a blanket "Thank You" to everyone who contributes and helps to make this site so cool!

Although, it may seem that this site has a lot to do with Big :wink: Members, I must admit that there are a lot of really cool and interesting topics of discussion/chat that supersede sex and sexuality. I gain a great deal of insight in regards to everyday life and experiences that I would not have otherwise been exposed.

At times, I have struggled with my sexuality :confused: , but within the past year (since regularly visiting this site) I have a new inner peace that about myself. Reading from both women and men, straight and gay, has been a great and rewarding experience.

Thanks everybody!:smile:

2. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Knowing how little I probably did to make you feel this good, I say "You're Welcome!"

Glad that I am not the only one who gets more out of all of this than just sex stuff. I am lucky to have met some very cool ladies on here. I have also read stories from other guys who have had similar experiences as I have, letting me know that I am not abnormal, or at least, not alone!

3. DavidBD

DavidBD New Member

Albums:
    Hey Guy,

I think that to say all that you have said, is so GREAT!!!

I as well wish to thank you!!!

DavidBD :biggrin1:

4. swellguy

swellguy Member

Albums:
    I ditto the remarks made by kiahman. I think this site is great; my partner is an academic who is either working on a book or grading papers for part of most evenings, leaving me to fend for myself. This site has been a great source of enlightenment, entertainment and companionship.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice