Thanks LPSG!!

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello my fellow LPSG members!

I just want to send a blanket "Thank You" to everyone who contributes and helps to make this site so cool!

Although, it may seem that this site has a lot to do with Big :wink: Members, I must admit that there are a lot of really cool and interesting topics of discussion/chat that supersede sex and sexuality. I gain a great deal of insight in regards to everyday life and experiences that I would not have otherwise been exposed.

At times, I have struggled with my sexuality :confused: , but within the past year (since regularly visiting this site) I have a new inner peace that about myself. Reading from both women and men, straight and gay, has been a great and rewarding experience.

Thanks everybody!:smile:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Knowing how little I probably did to make you feel this good, I say "You're Welcome!"

Glad that I am not the only one who gets more out of all of this than just sex stuff. I am lucky to have met some very cool ladies on here. I have also read stories from other guys who have had similar experiences as I have, letting me know that I am not abnormal, or at least, not alone!

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Guy,

I think that to say all that you have said, is so GREAT!!!

I as well wish to thank you!!!

DavidBD :biggrin1:

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ditto the remarks made by kiahman. I think this site is great; my partner is an academic who is either working on a book or grading papers for part of most evenings, leaving me to fend for myself. This site has been a great source of enlightenment, entertainment and companionship.