Thanks LPSG

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Abrenelech Offalorgan, Dec 15, 2007.

1. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan Account Disabled

when i found this site i was searching for info on uncircumcised penisis having no uncut mates i had no one to compair with.but after becoming a member and having a good look around i feel better about my uncut penis then ever, thanks LPSG :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    you are more than welcome

3. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    How old are you? I am cut and it was standard in Sydney hospitals when I was born ......I am 48.

4. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

5. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    good to find another uncut folk :tongue:

6. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Wow, I didn't know circumcision was common in Australia too. But then I don't see very many cocks :p
    Most of the world is uncut. Enjoy it.

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'd also like to thank some of the fine upstanding members of LPSG for making me realize that because I am circumcised I am a mutilated disgusting freak who can't possibly enjoy a normal and healthy sex life. Before I came here it had never crossed my mind. Thanks guys!! :biggrin1:

8. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Hey, whether cut or uncut, I still love you.

9. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    By the way NIC, your parents are uninformed dolts, who fell prey to the cunning scheme of butchers, hiding behind the name of "medical professionals". I just thought you should know, so you can start hating them now. :wink:

10. Davenjon

Davenjon New Member

Albums:
    Wow nineinch - you have some issues to look at! Just because someone was a little insecure about being uncut, and had no uncut mates...its not saying all circumcised guys are 'mutilated disgusting freaks - interesting that you should feel attacked in that way though....

11. SteveHd

Gold Member

It didn't take long for this circ/foreskin thread to become rude and pointless. My compliments to NIC and NB.

I suppose the "anti-circ brigade" will get blamed somehow.:rolleyes:

12. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think NIC or nb are insecure, just cynical. The history of threads here at LPSG is full of outright circumcision bashing and questionable conspriacy theories about the motives for circumcision.

13. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I have some issues? I'm just quoting nearly verbatim what other jerks on this site have said. Not the OP, mind you. But I was pointing out the fact that while this community may be very welcoming and supportive toward uncut blokes like the above, and that's a positive thing, there are a few very vocal assholes who have quite the opposite agenda toward men who are circumcised.

I cannot share the OP's sentiment of thanks toward the LPSG community because my personal experience has been far different. How is that difficult to understand?

14. griplock22

griplock22 Member

it was pretty obvious he said that with toungue firmly in cheek rather than being defensive

15. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

just for the record i have nothing against cut cocks up untill now i wish i had been cut i just wanted to express how this site has helped me understand my self, not make anyone feel bad about them self.

16. SteveHd

Gold Member

longstaff, I'll help you get this back on topic.

Could you give some specifics on what helped you. A particular thread? A number of threads? A PM? ... Just a general overview; no specifics unless you want to give them.

Slightly changing the topic: nice dick! *Umm ... that might actually be on-topic?*

17. simcha

Gold Member

Yes, and don't forget to run to your local anti-circ brigade chapter and donate your time and money. Never call your stupid parents again, they did it to you. Maybe you and I could form a support group for we who are mutilated disgusting freaks. Like you, I never knew I was so disadvantaged until I was re-educated by the anti-circ brigade here.

18. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Aww, martyrdom is so cute on you. :rolleyes:

As I've said a bizillion times, I'm not for, or against, circ. I couldn't really care less. My posting, was basically regurgitating what was hurled at me when I first joined here, and mistakenly wandered into a thread on the subject (there's a nice bone, that can be taken as "blame", tossed out, for anyone looking for one). Until I joined LPSG, I had NO idea that there even was a pro/anti "situation/agenda/discussion/issue". I just thought, "um, OK, some people are, and some aren't, cool." I pretty much wrote either off as an interesting cultural/religious practice.

I don't know, or care, who threw the first "rude" stone, but this little battle was going on way before I ever joined, officially, anyway.

19. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    longstaff, I'm glad you found this helpful.
    Dave

20. erratic

Gold Member

Dear Longstaff,

I'm glad you feel good about yourself. Don't mind the people who like to fight with each other. I think there are about six of them, and I think they're secretly friends.

I think they form a cabal of flamewar artists who meet on weekends at a Starbucks somewhere with the religious flamewar artists at Fark to plot out how to make people's heads explode using only forums and talkbacks.

Secretly, I admire their ability to harness the internet to perform these Jedi mind tricks.

Sincerely,

erratic

P.S. The very first sentence was, in fact, sincere. I'm glad you're happier about your body image because, from what I've seen, you've got a lot to be happy about.

P.P.S. I think normally it's just best to let people fight it out, but you got totally ambushed on this thread. Sorry, dude.

Draft saved Draft deleted