Thanks LPSG

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To all: I'm going to try, again, to get this thread on-topic. But first I want to go back to something longstaff posted earlier:
just for the record i have nothing against cut cocks ...
I also have nothing against cut penises. After all, mine was cut. My quarrel is about who makes the decision not whether you are or aren't cut. But that's a matter for other threads.

Let's turn this thread around to be friendly and supportive.

longstaff, do you feel like answering my prior questions? I'll repeat them here:
Could you give some specifics on what helped you. A particular thread? A number of threads? A PM? ... Just a general overview; no specifics unless you want to give them.

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
hi stevehd sorry for the late repley, i dont think it was any thred in particular i used the search option to find out info on foresinks. like how long they are, how far back it should retract, what a frenulum is and just looking at pics of other uncut penisis on links and in the gallery made me think. well maybe my cock is just like a lot of other dicks out there. like i said in my first thred i had no one to compair with so this has helped me alot

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
longstaff, your time zone is half way around the world so don't worry about any "delay".

I'm glad you found something helpful.

LPSG, unfortunately, isn't a good support group for cut/intact matters. Some folks don't know when to set aside their hostilities and/or forget what the letter 's' in LPSG stands for. I generally "hold fire" on a new thread and wait and see how it evolves. For others, unfortunately, the agenda is first. My apologies about the nastiness.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LPSG, unfortunately, isn't a good support group for cut/intact matters. Some folks don't know when to set aside their hostilities and/or forget what the letter 's' in LPSG stands for. I generally "hold fire" on a new thread and wait and see how it evolves. For others, unfortunately, the agenda is first. My apologies about the nastiness.

Hello pot? This is the kettle.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i found this site i was searching for info on uncircumcised penisis having no uncut mates i had no one to compair with.but after becoming a member and having a good look around i feel better about my uncut penis then ever, thanks LPSG :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

That's awesome, longstaff... (and so is your cock!). I had assumed that circumcision was not very prevalent in Australia... so I've learned something here too. Glad you are happier about being intact and hope you feel lucky about it. For us guys that were cut, oh well, that's life and it moves on.

Onan

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello pot? This is the kettle.
On a new thread and if the O/P is a newcomer, I "hold fire" and wait and see if someone else starts something. If you can find several threads in which I was the first in-that-thread to "open fire" then post a links to them. If there's only one or two then you're wrong, again.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On a new thread and if the O/P is a newcomer, I "hold fire" and wait and see if someone else starts something. If you can find several threads in which I was the first in-that-thread to "open fire" then post a links to them. If there's only one or two then you're wrong, again.

Stevey Baby Dahlink, you seem to think I really care about jumping though your hoops of so-called proof when all it takes is for someone to go to search, type in your handle, and they'll see what I'm talking about. It's out there and I don't have to prove it to anyone because it's out there. Narcissists rarely see their own faults. I'm not surprised that you're blind to you're own nastiness.

Now go back to your rack and continue stretching. The golden promise of "restoration" must be just around the corner. Suck on a lolly if it hurts...

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Narcissists rarely see their own faults. I'm not surprised that you're blind to you're own nastiness."

Yes, externalization, grandiosity, and denigration are the most prominent psychological defenses, Simcha. Empathy is stikingly lacking in their interactions with people.

"Now go back to your rack and continue stretching. The golden promise of "restoration" must be just around the corner. Suck on a lolly if it hurts..."

Meow!!!