Thanks Obama!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know, all of these crazy anti-Obama threads keep popping up and they'll continue because that, to a degree, is the nature of things.

Personally, I get a little tired of focusing on the negative and I'm quite happy still that Obama won and I've been thrilled about how he's managed his transition so far. He's got a lot to deal with and so far he's approached his challenges with intelligence, strategy, open-mindedness and realistically. He's keeping his eyes on the prize and looking out to do his best to help the American people and the world at large.

I'm proud of you Obama and wish you well with your many challenges and I thank you for your continued commitment.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
until he proves otherwise obama has my support, just like zippy Bush did until he show what he was made of. you did'nt know you could pile it that high did you?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will you be able to be just as willingly critical of Barrah as you are Dubyah.. that is the question.

My premise is a TON of Obamabots put their asses on the proverbial line on this guy, and won't be able to admit suspicion, much less fault.

They'll be too busy throwing out the race card, and finding fault from the any/all attacks from the right.

Already, the guy has Hillary in tow, and the criticism (moreover, the silence thereof... last I checked in these parts, she was the devil, now it's a spin on great 'transition') is deafeningly opposite of the summertime drivel.

Case in point.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any-fucking-way, congrats to Obama for making history and defying all these irritating ass voices that can't eat or sleep without saying something bad about him, usually half-truths and downright lies.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any-fucking-way, congrats to Obama for making history and defying all these irritating ass voices that can't eat or sleep without saying something bad about him, usually half-truths and downright lies.

Cheers to Obama so far. He hasn't even been sworn in, mind you, yet the libs are comparing him to Xerxes and Alexander the Great.

My the bar is set quite high for this guy. Galuck Obama!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know a certain segment of our population PRAYS like hell every minute of the day that Obama IS connected to Blago... too bad he's starting to look like a guy with some damn integrity for once.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OBAMA (aka NoButt'Bama) ROCKS!!! HE IS HERE TO STAY AND HERE TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS COUNTRY ON A SCALE IT HAS NOT EXPERIANCED SINCE JANUARY 1ST, 1863

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OBAMA (aka NoButt'Bama) ROCKS!!! HE IS HERE TO STAY AND HERE TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS COUNTRY ON A SCALE IT HAS NOT EXPERIANCED SINCE JANUARY 1ST, 1863

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Where do you guys come up with these comparisons and worship?

This guy was not beamed in by spacegods. He's an Illinois politician that wrote 2 books about himself by age 46 and is incredibly good in front of a camera.

Let's debunk some things: He's not a superhero. He's not the reincarnation of Jesus (for those that are religious.) He's not accomplished anything in the Senate in 4 years. He's already turned his back on most of his campaign promises. He's not very good at basketball.

He hasn't even moved into the White House yet. The adulation and oogling is astonishing.

In the spirit of the thread, I hope he accomplishes a lot, too. He's got a steep mountain to climb, and all the expectations you put on this mere mortal make his task even more difficult.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Where do you guys come up with these comparisons and worship?

This guy was not beamed in by spacegods. He's an Illinois politician that wrote 2 books about himself by age 46 and is incredibly good in front of a camera.

Let's debunk some things: He's not a superhero. He's not the reincarnation of Jesus (for those that are religious.) He's not accomplished anything in the Senate in 4 years. He's already turned his back on most of his campaign promises. He's not very good at basketball.

He hasn't even moved into the White House yet. The adulation and oogling is astonishing.

In the spirit of the thread, I hope he accomplishes a lot, too. He's got a steep mountain to climb, and all the expectations you put on this mere mortal make his task even more difficult.
do I have to go back to the internet and post EVERYTHING Obama has accomplished in the Senate again?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope you are right...

No the fuck you don't. You want him to run this country into the ground so you can rub it in everyone's face and so Sarah Palin can hop on a magic carpet and fly into the White House in 2012.

just as since 9/12/2001 we've had safe American soil.

ROTFLMAO! I'm glad our soil is safe, too bad the citizens aren't as protected.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

amen. Personally, I dont see why everyone is ranting and raving over him? What makes him better than any other Dem, except he smoked crack and has less experience.

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just pray and hope he can do the job, I do have faith in him but as many say only time will tell

B_24065

1st Like
Media
do I have to go back to the internet and post EVERYTHING Obama has accomplished in the Senate again?

Oh my GOD industrial, please do not even try and defend Obama's senate credentials as if he actually accomplished something signifant because everyone knows he DIDNT. For every 1 meaningless accomplishemnt you post from his senate career i'll post 2 from a less known senator serving the same period of time. Obama was a candidate selected by the media, who has NO real qualifications. Though I KNOW wholeheartedly that he is the most inexperienced President ever, i do believe he is very intelligent and i hope this will be enough to prevent him from ruining our country.