Thanks Obama!

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The funny thing is he's so anxious to slam Obama in a 2nd grade kinda way that he clearly didn't read my post. The point of my response is that this isn't a "who's better than who" contest, that's so far beyond subjective.

*SIGH* oh I read it... I just chose to ignore it. You obviously lacked the intelligence to answer my first question, instead you spew some thing completely off topic hoping nobody will notice that you dont have the slightest idea of what youre talking about. Then when I dont reply you get mad. but thats fine..... how about this, just quote me where I "slammed" him?

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he's not in office yet, so the initial assessment may be off

but, from his selections, and pronouncements, and the pronouncements from his selections, we may actually be looking at a non-ideological centrist,

I think you're right

in spite of the overwhelming far-left liberal support he enjoyed

and this will drive the libs crazy in a short period of time

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bush was better at that too. Thank you for making my point.

Well, Bush actually lost he first election and was handed the Presidency by the Supreme Court. (Imagine if that same scenario had happened to Obama?) Nonetheless, Obama garnered more votes and raised more money for his campaign than Bush, so arguably, Obama was better than Bush as well.

So exactly what point of yours did I make? Oh that's right, you had no point, just sour grapes.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Bush actually lost he first election and was handed the Presidency by the Supreme Court. (Imagine if that same scenario had happened to Obama?) Nonetheless, Obama garnered more votes and raised more money for his campaign than Bush, so arguably, Obama was better than Bush as well.

So exactly what point of yours did I make? Oh that's right, you had no point, just sour grapes.

WHOOO HOOO... you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper dont you? First, he did not lose the first election. What you are trying to say is that he lost the popular vote... two totally different things. Second it was not "handed to him by the supreme court" that is not within their power to appoint a president. It was the electoral college who... you know what, Im not going to sit here and tell you something you should have been taught in 5th grade. Seriously... open a book before opening your mouth.

One thing I will agree with you on is "Imagine if that same scenario had happened to Obama?" WOW THE FIT WOULD HAVE HIT THE SHAN!

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
WHOOO HOOO... First, he did not lose the first election. What you are trying to say is that he lost the popular vote... two totally different things. Second it was not "handed to him by the supreme court" that is not within their power to appoint a president...

HyperHulk is correct as the Supreme court did make the controversial decision of halting Gore's election challenge, as in their opinion it would not be possible to determine the winner via a Florida recount, and let Bush be named as the victor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore#The_Dred_Scott_comparison

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media

He garnered more votes from uineducated fools. Hell, He'll be liucky to make oit to the inauguration scandalous peice of shit. and if if he does well all be speaking spannish by 2012.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HyperHulk is correct as the Supreme court did make the controversial decision of halting Gore's election challenge

I completely agree from what you say about halting the Florida challenge, but this is far different than handing someone the entire election.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first sign of a dying or invalid argument: insulting intelligence. Congrats, you've just been readmitted to the second grade.

Kinda like you just did in that statement?

BTW when do you intend on answering my question I asked you a few posts back?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please marley, enlighten me... what makes him better?

Your question is "What makes him better than any other democrat?" Sorry, that's the stupidest fucking question I've ever seen posted on this site, and what's even worse is you're insulting me for not answering it.

Ask me an ADULT question that elicits an ADULT answer and I'll get back to you, in the meantime you can continue arguing with yourself about who's better than who and who's dad can beat up who's dad.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your question is "What makes him better than any other democrat?" Sorry, that's the stupidest fucking question I've ever seen posted on this site, and what's even worse is you're insulting me for not answering it.

Ask me an ADULT question that elicits an ADULT answer and I'll get back to you, in the meantime you can continue arguing with yourself about who's better than who and who's dad can beat up who's dad.

My hats off to you Marley, you did a much better job at avoiding the question than I thought you would. If you intend to talk in political forums you will need to learn how to discuss things like this instead of avoiding basic questions. See I can tell you why other dems are superior to him in a number of ways, but yet you cant intelligently defend your own president. Ive seen numerous others do it, but not you.... quite a shame really. okay.. how about this... tell me, why do you like him?

on a side note, youre really hung up on this dad vs dad thing arent you? Was your dad a pussy or something? or did you even know your dad?

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See I can tell you why other dems are superior to him in a number of ways, but yet you cant intelligently defend your own president.

This isn't an intelligent question. You can live in your hypothetical world. Here in reality, I've accepted that Obama is the president. I don't care what Dems are better than him, this isn't a "Whose dad can beat up who" competition.

tell me, why do you like him?

First and foremost, he's my president. It would be unpatriotic to NOT support him. I like his voting record on gay rights, I like how classy his campaign was, he refused to discuss family even when he was pressed. I don't think he's that great of a speaker but he captivates everyone else so I'll give him that one. I also think he made a brilliant choice for VP, Biden who has a VERY impressive gay rights voting record and more importantly excels at Obama's weakness which is foreign policy. Political stuff aside, I respect him for being a family man and, unlike many of his black contemporaries, actually marrying first and having children second.

Was your dad a pussy or something?

Actually, at 50 my dad just got his brown belt. I think it's a bit of a mid-life crisis thing but he's in better shape than many guys half his age.

or did you even know your dad?

Listen you sorry excuse for an adult, you keep rambling about intelligent discourse but that's impossible when every single one of your posts is litered with peurile sarcasm, ridicule, and condescension. Put me on ignore since that's what I do to miserable trolls like you who feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof behind their keyboard. Get a life.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He garnered more votes from uineducated fools. Hell, He'll be liucky to make oit to the inauguration scandalous peice of shit. and if if he does well all be speaking spannish by 2012.
This is a joke post... right? :confused:

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't an intelligent question. You can live in your hypothetical world. Here in reality, I've accepted that Obama is the president. I don't care what Dems are better than him, this isn't a "Whose dad can beat up who" competition.
Seriously your not listening to one word I said... even after I politely asked you to quote me where I "slammed him". You still didnt pick it up, but yet you call me unintelligent? Is this some way of hiding your own insecurities?

First and foremost, he's my president. It would be unpatriotic to NOT support him
Do you support bush?

I like his voting record on gay rights,
Gay leaders furious with Obama - Ben Smith and Nia-Malika Henderson - Politico.com
Do I even need to say anything? (this is why I find you so damn hillarious)

I like how classy his campaign was, he refused to discuss family even when he was pressed. I don't think he's that great of a speaker but he captivates everyone else so I'll give him that one. I also think he made a brilliant choice for VP, Biden who has a VERY impressive gay rights voting record and more importantly excels at Obama's weakness which is foreign policy
I agree with everything you just said.... but I dont see anything anyone else couldnt have done.

Political stuff aside, I respect him for being a family man and, unlike many of his black contemporaries, actually marrying first and having children second
Stop with the racism shit.
Actually, at 50 my dad just got his brown belt. I think it's a bit of a mid-life crisis thing but he's in better shape than many guys half his age.
I thought with you superior intelligence you could at least pick up on a joke.
Listen you sorry excuse for an adult, you keep rambling about intelligent discourse but that's impossible when every single one of your posts is litered with peurile sarcasm, ridicule, and condescension
Go back and read some of your own posts before opening your mouth. Speaking of which smart boy... what in the hell is litered or peurile?

Put me on ignore since that's what I do to miserable trolls like you who feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof behind their keyboard. Get a life.
Oh sweetie, Ill never put you on ignore, youre one of the funniest people on this site! Those gay comments earlier or the unpatriotic one? PURE GENIUS!!

...and I meet lots of people from this site in person (without being behind the keyboard) let me know if you would like to be next.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
...Obama garnered more votes and raised more money for his campaign than Bush, so arguably, Obama was better than Bush as well.

BigE weren't you supposed to emigrate to Australia when Obama won the general election?:confused:

http://www.lpsg.org/1796496-post2.html

As you know he made it past the inauguration too. Are you speaking Spanish yet?:biggrin1:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigE weren't you supposed to emigrate to Australia when Obama won the general election?:confused:

As you know he made it past the inauguration too. Are you speaking Spanish yet?:biggrin1:

Big_E está muy loco en la pista. :biggrin1:

Apologies for my Spanglish. My three years of Spanish Class and this is all I could generate. Maybe a 3 year excursion to Spain is in order to "touch up" on my, ahem, linguistics? :redface:

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

He never made it past immigration.

fuck-off-we-are-full.jpg