Thanks, Ron E.!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ron, we've been through the 'changing the server - we'll be right back' enough times to know it always takes at least 24 hours.

Don't be discouraged - enough of us are suffering withdrawal that we'll be kissing your feet (among other things) just to be back online.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, this place is like crack! Thanks for bringing it back up so quickly Rob_E
smiley20.gif

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pecker said:
Ron, we've been through the 'changing the server - we'll be right back' enough times to know it always takes at least 24 hours.

Don't be discouraged - enough of us are suffering withdrawal that we'll be kissing your feet (among other things) just to be back online.

Pecker,
You're a true diplomat.
I really wish I could learn how to get my message across without coming across as a crank when I truly mean well.:(

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
is this the voice of experience speaking Alley_Boy...!!!

inquiring minds ... yadda yadda yadda.

hahaha......I just let my secret out.
My peeps at Betty Ford took very good care of me........just thought I'd give a shout-out.....you know me, always keepin' it real......
smiley9.gif

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Rob_E said:
Well, it's Rob, but thanks for the kind words all the same!

Oops! Too bad we can't edit the thread title like we can the text, Rod. I really meant to spell it right, Roy, but when you're old and decrepit like moi you're lucky to be able to remember to whom you are talking, Ray.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Rob,
Yes, Pecker is quite right. As you well know, we have been through many different versions at least five since I have been a part of the group. The ideas you have mentioned for new additions sound really wonderful. Thanks for buying the board and for getting it back up so quickly.