Thanks to everyone

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some of you may or may not know, my girlfriend Jess over the summer was diagnosed with cancer.
I'm happy to report that she's doing awesome and is recovering perfectly.
I would like to thank everyone who gave me words of support through her initial diagnosis. You all know who you are so thanks!

-Juice.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
forgive me for not knowing about your girlfriend having cancer, I am sorry to hear that she even had to deal with something like that, but I am thrilled to hear that she is recovering well from it, now that she is recovering from something major as cancer, then, that should prove that everything else is small stuff, I am sure that you being there by her side was a big help to her as well.

sadly my sister in-law died from cancer, but in her last two years of life, her dream came true, she finally got her dream car, a Cadillac, she adored that car just as if it was one of her kids, that Cadillac was her prized possession, I was so that she was able to live to see that dream of hers come true, she had other dreams, but they were second and not as important as having a Cadillac.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Juice - I'm really glad to hear how things worked out. Thanks for keeping us posted.