Thanks to LPSG

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by funnyguy, Oct 7, 2007.

1. funnyguy

funnyguy Active Member

Albums:
    Since I will be traveling to New Zealand for a month, I just had to thank this site for JUST BEING HERE!
    I do NOT fit the category of being large-as so many of the men do! I came here to enjoy looking at such nice handsome cocks! (Does anyone else dislike the word "dick" for penis? I always think of the only dick I know as Richard M. Nixon!)
    I consider myself Bisexual and leaning more toward men as I get older--hoping that it is not too late to follow that aspect of my sexuality as I did when I was younger.
    I have been made to feel very welcome-even if I don't quite fit. I have had several extended chats that cover many subjects via PM's. They are always rewarding. I even have learned about Thunder's Place and am beginning to start PE! Watch out, someday I may catch up and be able to become a "LARGE" member with a LARGE MEMBER! :biggrin1:
    Most of all, the forum allows one (including me) to ask questions, explore new avenues and read posts on everything imaginable-not always cock related!
    For this I thank the "steadies" whom I follow. I always get insights from both oldies and newbies.
    Thanks hardly covers my good fortune for having come across this site!
    funnyguy (aka Jim)

2. agnslz

Gold Member

You're welcome!:tongue::biggrin: Personally I don't much care for "cock" and prefer "dick" as a slang term for penis. Anyway, good luck in your travels!:smile:

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome...............

4. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Good to have you on this board funnyguy

Draft saved Draft deleted