Thanks to LPSG

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I will be traveling to New Zealand for a month, I just had to thank this site for JUST BEING HERE!
I do NOT fit the category of being large-as so many of the men do! I came here to enjoy looking at such nice handsome cocks! (Does anyone else dislike the word "dick" for penis? I always think of the only dick I know as Richard M. Nixon!)
I consider myself Bisexual and leaning more toward men as I get older--hoping that it is not too late to follow that aspect of my sexuality as I did when I was younger.
I have been made to feel very welcome-even if I don't quite fit. I have had several extended chats that cover many subjects via PM's. They are always rewarding. I even have learned about Thunder's Place and am beginning to start PE! Watch out, someday I may catch up and be able to become a "LARGE" member with a LARGE MEMBER! :biggrin1:
Most of all, the forum allows one (including me) to ask questions, explore new avenues and read posts on everything imaginable-not always cock related!
For this I thank the "steadies" whom I follow. I always get insights from both oldies and newbies.
Thanks hardly covers my good fortune for having come across this site!
funnyguy (aka Jim)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
You're welcome!:tongue::biggrin: Personally I don't much care for "cock" and prefer "dick" as a slang term for penis. Anyway, good luck in your travels!:smile: