thanks

kindahuge: I just wanted to say thanks for some helpful information and a great site. I came across it trying to find some underwear that fit after e2u went out of business and found that the merona boxer breifs are even roomier. I checked out the rest of the site a little bit and I wish I had found it a long time age. You don't really get a lot of sympathy from average size guys about issues relating to being well endowed; just a lot of "I'd like to have a problem like that" kind of response. I guess I'd rather be big than small, but its nice to know that there are other people who realize being big doesn't make everything perfect.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by kindahuge@Dec 6 2004, 12:37 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for some helpful information and a great site. I came across it trying to find some underwear that fit after e2u went out of business and found that the merona boxer breifs are even roomier. I checked out the rest of the site a little bit and I wish I had found it a long time age. You don't really get a lot of sympathy from average size guys about issues relating to being well endowed; just a lot of "I'd like to have a problem like that" kind of response. I guess I'd rather be big than small, but its nice to know that there are other people who realize being big doesn't make everything perfect.
[post=266193]Quoted post[/post]​

that was like soooooooooo nice of u to say!!! bravo!!!! and hi!