Thanks

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here we are once again, Memorial Day 2010. BBQ'ing , Swimming Camping and spending time with Family and Friends........ Forgetting the whole reason we have the day off , I just would like to THANK those who have died and those Alive serving our countries . Not just OUR good Ole' US of A but every country out there defending our freedom . So if anyone gets the chance to reach out and shake a hand or give a hug....... Remember we have this FREEDOM because of those who chose to Protect and Serve our Countries.

So once again !!!! Any member of LPSG whether retired or serving .........

THANK YOU !!!!!! :usa:​

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
( Country Guy ) I second that!!

Now, HAND OVER those ribs Inc!! :smile:

Ribs ? Oh I grilled BBQ Pork Chops n Farm Fresh Corn Last night ....Im grilling Burgers n Dogs tonight Country ....bring Alpha with yuh ! There will be plenty......and believe me ! U cant refuse my Home made Potatoe Salad ........MMMMmmmmmm !

Last edited by a moderator:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
( Country Guy ) I second that!!

Now, HAND OVER those ribs Inc!! :smile:

Ribs ? Oh I grilled BBQ Pork Chops n Farm Fresh Corn Last night ....Im grilling Burgers n Dogs tonight Country ....bring Alpha with yuh ! There will be plenty......and believe me ! U cant refuse my Home made Potatoe Salad ........MMMMmmmmmm !
I like BBQ, can I join?:)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thirded Incubus' OP.

Ribs? Sadly, I'm back in Argentina where it's against the law to flavor meat. After a while, beef just tastes like beef and is rather boring. Although Argentines do know how to raise, cure and cook anything that is meat. But I've been sneaking in a bottle of A1 Sauce whenever we go to the local parilla for ojo de bije, bife de chorizo, or bife pimiento. I'm longing for some Tennessee dry-rub pork ribs.