Thanksgiving: Best Hook-up Day of the Year?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by absolutjock, Nov 24, 2011.

1. absolutjock

absolutjock Active Member

Albums:
    What do you think?

My buddies and I have had this theory for years based on both assumptions and experience that Thanksgiving is the best day of the year to find a random, hot hook-up.

We first noticed this phenomenon our junior year when none of us went home and decided to do a turkey day pub crawl near campus. We each scored huge that night AND the next night with all nines and tens (arguably). We theorized at the time that most chicks are already fairly insecure about their weight regardless of how skinny they may be, so perhaps that insecurity is heightened after eating a huge holiday meal. I later attached an addendum to the theory that the gluttonous activity of feasting must enduce a greater propensity towards hardcore cocksucking.

Since that great awakening, I think close to a decade's worth of Thanksgiving night trysts has proven out this theory. I wasnt single last year, but I am once again and ready to find out what I'll be thankful for tomorrow.

Anyone else have a similar experience and reason to celebrate the day? Any thoughts on the theory or addendums of your own? Or, in a day or two, perhaps we should feel free to share our success stories?

2. ReallySmall

ReallySmall New Member

3. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

I think it's the sight of all those drumsticks.

4. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol, I dunno if it's got anything to do with insecurity over having eaten well. Though feasts traditionally are a bit licencious, if it's not just family.

We don't have thanksgiving over here in the UK; Christmas is our turkey day, usually spent with family. Everything shuts down. No shops open, no public transport, no routine activity, only essential workers on the job. But bars and pubs are open, so that's where you'll find people who are at a loose end. And apart from misanthropes, who wants to spend a feast day alone?

5. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gobble, gobble, gobble!

6. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

loneliness, inadequacy, winter blues... fuck the pain away.

7. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    :chairfall:

Dies.

8. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not for me. I'm surrounded by parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins all day. Heck, I'm seldom even with my girlfriend if I'm with someone at that time since she'll usually be with her own family.

Of course, I'm Canadian, so my Thanksgiving was mid-October. Maybe it's different this close to Christmas.

9. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Mmmm... I've gotta go with New Year's Eve...

10. art

art
    Gold Member

Back before I've become mostly paired off, Thanksgiving was a good day to get laid. We have a few Thanksgiving feasts at work for those who have to be there -- and when I was working, I'd always get some "dessert" in one of the unused offices afterward. And now with my girlfriend, we have sex before and after we eat turkey at her brother's house (her parents are there, too)...and more than a few times at her brother's house, too.

11. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I say any day is a good day for a hook-up!

12. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    So apparently the night before Thanksgiving is a big night for going out to bars and such. I just found this out last night bowling with my Sister. Who knew? No one ever asked me to go anywhere and I was always stuck cooking anyway.

13. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Patty's, by far. If you can stay sober longer than the rest of the reveling sots, you have your pick.

Draft saved Draft deleted