Thankyou Primal Savage

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thankyou Primal Savage for posting a unpumped-full body shot of yourself in your gallery.
Now your Gallery is perfect ( in my humble opinion)
I'd also like to say I'm disgusted with the person who put negative comment in his Gallery!
How dare you!
Keep your unpleasant comments to yourself.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thankyou Primal Savage for posting a unpumped-full body shot of yourself in your gallery.
I'd also like to say I'm disgusted with the person who put negative comment in his Gallery!
How dare you!

Reckon you've pulled, Primo, old son.:biggrin1:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How dare you!

HEY get a room you two:) (but one of those old school hotels with a big skeleton keyhole if you know what I mean)

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dragonfly and njqt466, Am flattered, tho as I told you in my PMs earlier I came to lpsg to do one thing this morning. That being to delete my
entire gallery. The reason being that everytime I post a body shot rather than just a cropped dick pic, I'm called a fake. Am really beginning to think that a lot of the guys here don't have a problem with penis envy as much as they do with body envy. Maybe I shouldn't let it worry me, but damnit, working a gym all week plus being a gym rat and a former dancer disturbs me to no end if its impossible to show off something other than just my cock, 501's, thongs and jockstraps without getting a string of negative comments. :wink:

D_Gene_Rugburn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dragonfly and njqt466, Am flattered, tho as I told you in my PMs earlier I came to lpsg to do one thing this morning. That being to delete my
entire gallery. The reason being that everytime I post a body shot rather than just a cropped dick pic, I'm called a fake. Am really beginning to think that a lot of the guys here don't have a problem with penis envy as much as they do with body envy. Maybe I shouldn't let it worry me, but damnit, working a gym all week plus being a gym rat and a former dancer disturbs me to no end if its impossible to show off something other than just my cock, 501's, thongs and jockstraps without getting a string of negative comments. :wink:
I don't think ur fake man love ur cock and ur hot body keep up the good work. I am envious of anyone who is playing with u who isn't me though :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Prime Sweetie,
You are a complete package.
Smart, sexy, totally buffed and you have the most awesome cock.
These guys can see this and they can't compete.
They hate the fact you get more attention than they do so they have to try to drag you down to their level with petty, stupid comments.
Don't let the fuckers win.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

You are in amazing shape! You work hard to look that good and should be proud of it. And the rest of us...well, time to start pumping iron!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are in amazing shape! You work hard to look that good and should be proud of it. And the rest of us...well, time to start pumping iron!

Thanks, nubian and others. As Hellboy can tell you, I'm spending most of my computer time at: SIX PACK ABS WORKOUT ROUTINE

Trying to fight the age factor at 38 and maintain my mid-section. For all the ladies, I've just posted another picture.

ladies1

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goodness Prime!!
Thank you so much.
I can't ever stand to see bullies try and bushwack some one from the cover of the internet.
It matters very little to me that you are Bi-sexual.
I accept who you are and I hope my comment on your new picture shows that.
Hugs and Kisses,
Dragonfly.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It occurred to me that non-gold members might not be able to see the pic. So here's another, but in my fav jockstrap, the Black Colt that's in some of my other pics.

Attachments

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...For all the ladies, I've just posted another picture.

ladies1

It occurred to me that non-gold members might not be able to see the pic. So here's another, but in my fav jockstrap, the Black Colt that's in some of my other pics.

The 2 photos you've posted here (ladies1 and fordfly1) are IDENTICAL except for the jockstrap. How did you manage to stand in the exact same position and hold that white sign precisely the same way? And how is it that the sign is not casting any shadows onto the body? That's what happens when there is a light source in front of an object. In this case, the light is coming from the right, which is why the right arm is casting a shadow onto the wall. I don't understand how these pics validate your authenticity.

Attachments

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 2 photos you've posted here (ladies1 and fordfly1) are IDENTICAL except for the jockstrap. How did you manage to stand in the exact same position and hold that white sign precisely the same way? And how is it that the sign is not casting any shadows onto the body? That's what happens when there is a light source in front of an object. In this case, the light is coming from the right, which is why the right arm is casting a shadow onto the wall. I don't understand how these pics validate your authenticity.

My first thought exactly. Sorry, but that white board has been photo shopped onto an existing photo that has also had the jockstrap altered. That is very obviously the same photo. Before you attack me for being a bully Dragon, believe me I could care less about the validity of this person, but that is an extremely weak attempt that does deserve to be called out.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh brother.. thanks for posting them big..

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
And how is it that the sign is not casting any shadows onto the body? That's what happens when there is a light source in front of an object. In this case, the light is coming from the right, which is why the right arm is casting a shadow onto the wall.

The light source is actually in front of the object/sign and directed toward the ventral part of his body, hence both arms and body cast a shadow upon the wall. With the light source being directly in front of the sign there may be a latent shadow below it.