That fat skinny guy.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
O.k. I've been watching this section for a while and decided to give it a shot. There is this dud who in high school used to be chubby. I think he went to high schiil with Tom cruise and a few other celebrities. He lost weight, gained some muscle always had a cute face. He has a name too. He did some movies. He did one with a kangaroo and a guy named anthony or something. He wore almost the same shorts through the movie, and there was a lot of bunching and protruding. he did an interview and they mentioned this which turned him, full red in the face. Here is the test. :cool:

"Don't take it seriously though It's a joke all in good fun"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan, I actually have some great private shots of this guy I snapped last time I was over in 90211, so feel free to ask me for them next time you see me in chat :wink:

...and you will receive nothing

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chrispy said:
Jerry O'Connell...didn't he just get engaged to Rebecca Romijn?

Yes he did. However, I just don't see it.... his hotness that is.... :confused:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a recurring roll as "Woody" on the show Crossing Jordan (NBC, but I don't watch it) which did a crossover with the show Las Vegas (also NBC, with Josh Duhamel) where 3/4 of his scenes consisted of him basically narrating the show while in bed with "Sam" (I don't know the actress's real name) , both of them mostly naked.

Like you guys said, he's now a celebrity model for Perry Ellis. I prefer the shots of him in a suit. Slouching in a leather chair just makes me think his mama didn't raise him right.

Of course, he also starred in THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER "Joe's Apartment" (complete with singing cockroaches)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yah me neither bryan... but I dont' doubt he has done some modelling. I mean ever since the guy went from fat to thin, he has been getting the "hot complex" JUST once, I want someone to say.. Wow, look at the fat guy who plays a character on Lost.. Man he is hot.

But having complained about that.. Jerry O'connell is a good looking guy.. esspecially with the scar on his lip.. makes him look badass:cool:
Rock and roll bitches